|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe see when they get there?
(a) The medicine man has been expecting her.
(b) The boy has been whipped but is alive.
(c) The medicine man is collecting plants there.
(d) The finger bones are indeed for sale.
2. How is Mma Ramotswe's presence detected by Komoti?
(a) She acidentally runs into him.
(b) She tries to look in the window.
(c) She gets too close to him in public.
(d) She is recognized by a neighbor.
3. What did Mr. Busang tell Mma Ramotswe?
(a) That he was someone else.
(b) That he was unmarried.
(c) That he was separated.
(d) That he was divorced.
4. What information does Charlie Gotso want from Mma Ramotswe?
(a) The time that the bag was returned.
(b) The names of those who returned the bag.
(c) The location where the bag was found.
(d) Whether or not she looked inside.
5. How does Maketsi respond to Mma Ramotswe's suggestion?
(a) He compliments her skill and wisdom.
(b) He argues with her.
(c) He disagrees with it.
(d) He becomes agitated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What case is still unresolved at this point?
2. Where does Mma Ramotswe take the objects found in Charlie Gotso's van?
3. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mma Notshi?
4. What is one of the objects identified as?
5. What is Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni worried about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Mma Ramotswe tries to follow Dr. Komoti the second time?
2. What does Mma Ramotswe explain to Mma Notshi after learning that her husband is not there?
3. How does Mma Ramotswe finally resolve the case for her friend Hector?
4. What discover does Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni make that not only worries him but concerns him for Mma Ramotswe's safety as well?
5. Where does Mma Ramotswe go next and who does she pose as this time?
6. When Mma Ramotswe's van breaks down on the way back, what does she do and what is the outcome?
7. How does Mma Ramotswe get the information needed by Alice Busang?
8. Before Mma Ramotswe can do anything more with the Gotso case, who comes to her for help, and what is the issue he needs her help with?
9. Who is next to approach Mma Ramotswe with a case, and what is the issue that she needs her help with?
10. What else does Mma Ramotswe learn from Mma Notshi on the way to where the boy is tending the cattle?
This section contains 1,028 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)