|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe's new client believe?
(a) That her employer is cheating her out of wages.
(b) That her husband has lost his job.
(c) That her husband is cheating on her.
(d) That her husband has stolen her car.
2. What does the clinic's nurse tell Mma Ramotswe?
(a) That the twins exchange places often.
(b) That neither has a licence to practice.
(c) That the twins are like Jekyl and Hyde.
(d) That she is quitting.
3. Who does Mma Ramotswe claim to be when she is caught?
(a) The daughter of an employee of the former homeowner.
(b) A lost vacationer.
(c) A real estate agent.
(d) A Jehova's Witness.
4. What is the name of Mma Ramotswe's maid?
5. Why is Maketsi so worried?
(a) He fears one of the Komoti's.
(b) He doesn't want a scandal.
(c) He can't afford to lose Komoti.
(d) He fears prosecution if they are discovered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe agree to do for her?
2. Where did Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni discover this?
3. What does he ask her to investigate for him?
4. What does Mma Ramotswe realize about this case?
5. What answer does Matekoni give as previously arranged with Mma Ramotswe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the main differences in Mma Ramotswe's life now as compared to her life when she was still with Note Mokoti?
2. What information does Dr. Gulubane give Mma Ramotswe about the contents of the medicine bag?
3. What issues do Mma Ramotswe and Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni share and have in common in their lives?
4. Where does Mma Ramotswe go next and who does she pose as this time?
5. What specific concerns does Dr. Maketsi have and what does he want Mma Ramotswe to do?
6. What does Mma Ramotswe discover about Dr. Komoti after being caught in his yard?
7. What happens when Mma Ramotswe tries to follow Dr. Komoti the second time?
8. Why is this worry compounded by the identity of the person who owns the van that the medicine bag was found in?
9. What issue is distracting Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni from paying complete attention to Mma Ramotswe during their conversation after the Busang case?
10. What does Mma Ramotswe explain to Mma Notshi after learning that her husband is not there?
This section contains 1,064 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)