|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Maketsi so worried?
(a) He fears one of the Komoti's.
(b) He doesn't want a scandal.
(c) He fears prosecution if they are discovered.
(d) He can't afford to lose Komoti.
2. Who does Mma Ramotswe consult about this case?
(a) The consulate.
(b) The F.B.I.
(c) Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni.
(d) The police.
3. Where did Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni discover this?
(a) In the business financials.
(b) Through a mutual friend.
(c) In the vital statistics department.
(d) In a glove compartment of a van.
4. Where do they stop overnight?
(a) The Motel 6.
(b) At her office.
(c) At an oasis.
(d) A dry riverbed.
5. What does Maketsi think that Dr.Komoti is doing?
(a) Stealing supplies.
(c) Stealing from patients.
(d) Using drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mma Notshi?
2. Who owns the van involved in this case?
3. How does Mma Ramotswe feel about her successful resolution of the Patel case?
4. What other information is Mma Ramotswe given?
5. What does Mma Ramotswe's new client believe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mma Notshi reveal to Mma Ramotswe after Mma Ramotswe's threats about arrest?
2. What case is Mma Ramotswe asked to look into after resolving the Patel issues?
3. What else does Mma Ramotswe learn from Mma Notshi on the way to where the boy is tending the cattle?
4. What discover does Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni make that not only worries him but concerns him for Mma Ramotswe's safety as well?
5. After she has concluded the Lepodise case, who does Mma Ramotswe go to see, and what is she looking for?
6. Before Mma Ramotswe can do anything more with the Gotso case, who comes to her for help, and what is the issue he needs her help with?
7. What are the strongest memories that Mma Ramotswe has regarding her father, and what comes to mind when she thinks of him?
8. What issues do Mma Ramotswe and Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni share and have in common in their lives?
9. Where does Mma Ramotswe see Dr. Komoti next and what does this tell her?
10. What is the next case that Mma Ramotswe undertakes after leaving Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)