|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Patel's first reaction to Mma Ramotswe's report and suggestions?
(a) He rejects them outright.
(b) He fires her.
(c) He agrees with her.
(d) He asks her to chaperone his daughter.
2. Who comes to look after Precious as a child?
(a) Obed's cousin.
(b) Obed's mother.
(c) Obed's sister.
(d) Obed's mistress.
3. Who is Mma Ramotswe's first client?
(a) Mma Malatsi.
(b) Mma Magasti.
(c) Mma. Madatsi.
(d) Mma. Matesti.
4. What kind of business is operated by Mma Ramotswe in Botswana?
(a) A loan company.
(b) A detective agency.
(c) A automotive dealer.
(d) A brothel.
5. What happens that enables Precious to open her agency?
(a) She finds a suitable location.
(b) She wins a lottery.
(c) Obed dies.
(d) She saves enough to begin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nandira ask Mma Ramotswe's help for?
2. What opinion does Mr. Patel have of Mma Ramotswe in the end?
3. What business does he own and operate?
4. Why does Obed's cousin come to look after Precious?
5. How is Mma Ramotswe's work ethic described?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni suggest that Mma Ramotswe do to increase her revenue and build a reputation for herself?
2. What steps does Precious take to open her detective agency?
3. How does Mma Ramotswe help Happy Bapetsi?
4. Why does Mma Ramotswe decide to open a detective agency?
5. Who does Mma Ramotswe receive a letter from and what are the contents of the letter?
6. Why does Mma Malatsi come to Mma Ramotswe?
7. How did the young boy disappear?
8. What happens to Precious when she tells Note she is pregnant?
9. How do the men in the truck distract the boy long enough to get him away?
10. What issue does Precious face when she enters an art contest?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)