|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What case is still unresolved at this point?
(a) The Maketsi case.
(b) The Patel case.
(c) The Gotso case.
(d) The Komoti case.
2. Who's portrait hangs in Mma Ramotswe's home?
(a) The president.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Agatha Christie.
3. How does Maketsi respond to Mma Ramotswe's suggestion?
(a) He becomes agitated.
(b) He disagrees with it.
(c) He compliments her skill and wisdom.
(d) He argues with her.
4. Why does Mma Ramotswe refuse to marry him?
(a) She tells him she is fearful of marriage.
(b) She tells him she cannot and will not ever marry again.
(c) She tells him she is already spoken for.
(d) She tells him she is barren.
5. How does this story end?
(a) Mma Ramotswe agrees to marry Matekoni.
(b) Matekoni leaves after being rejected again.
(c) Mma Ramotswe buys a new van.
(d) Mma Ramotswe gets a new case.
6. What does Maketsi think that Dr.Komoti is doing?
(b) Stealing supplies.
(c) Using drugs.
(d) Stealing from patients.
7. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Maketsi about the Komotis?
(a) They are working two jobs to double their income.
(b) That they exchange places frequently.
(c) That they are identical twins.
(d) That they are fraternal twins.
8. Who owns the van involved in this case?
(a) Mr Lepodise.
(b) Mr. Charlie Gotso.
(c) Mr. Patel.
(d) Mr. Grady Charles.
9. What stops Mma Ramotswe from following Komoti all the way to Mafeking?
(a) She runs out of gas.
(b) She loses him in traffic.
(c) She is summoned to another case.
(d) She forgets her passport.
10. What issue does Dr Maketsi discuss with Mma Ramotswe?
(a) His concerns about one of his doctors.
(b) His problems with insurance.
(c) A lawsuit against him.
(d) His job stability.
11. How long does it take before Matekoni is able to repair Mma Ramotswe's van.
(a) One week.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) One afternoon.
(d) Two days.
12. What does he ask Mma Ramotswe again?
(a) To sell her van to him.
(b) To marry him.
(c) To live with him.
(d) To sleep with him.
13. What skill does Mma Ramotswe demonstrate in Mafeking?
(a) Climbing and hiking skills.
(b) Driving skills.
(c) Intuition and detection.
(d) Ability to disguise herself and quick thinking.
14. What incite does Mma Ramotswe reveal to Charlie Gotso?
(a) She reveals that she is a detective.
(b) She reveals that she knows the contents.
(c) She reveals that she recognizes it as a medicine bag.
(d) She reveals that she is a witch doctor.
15. Why does he believe it is relatively recently removed?
(a) The digit is still identifiable.
(b) The digit has a bad smell.
(c) There is little decay.
(d) There is considerable flesh remaining.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic does Mma Ramotswe extol regarding her maid?
2. What does Mma Ramotswe's discovery rule out for Dr. Maketis?
3. Where is Mma Ramotswe's house?
4. What does Gotso tell Mma Ramotswe when she returns the bag?
5. What answer does Matekoni give as previously arranged with Mma Ramotswe?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)