|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What case is still unresolved at this point?
(a) The Gotso case.
(b) The Maketsi case.
(c) The Patel case.
(d) The Komoti case.
2. Where is Mma Ramotswe's house?
(a) On Rhino Street.
(b) On Chimpanzee Lane.
(c) On Zebra Drive.
(d) On Elephant Way.
3. What does Gotso give Mma Ramotswe?
(a) A warning.
(b) A ring.
(c) A map.
4. What evidence does Mma Ramotswe manage to get for Alice?
(a) An address for her sister.
(b) A claim tag for her broach at a pawn shop.
(c) A job with Mr. Patel.
(d) A photograph of herself and Alice's husband.
5. What is the name of the missing boy's father?
(a) Mr. Gotso.
(b) Mr. Pakotati.
(c) Mr. Patel.
(d) Dr. Komoti.
6. How does Mma Ramotswe handle this case?
(a) She opens a missing persons case file.
(b) She makes herself more attractive and meets him at a bar.
(c) She retraces Alice's steps, looking for the broach.
(d) She tells Alice she has no openings right now.
7. How does Mma Ramotswe handle the intruder?
(a) She kills it.
(b) She frees it.
(c) She gives it to a zoo.
(d) She captures it.
8. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Maketsi about the Komotis?
(a) That they are identical twins.
(b) That they are fraternal twins.
(c) That they exchange places frequently.
(d) They are working two jobs to double their income.
9. Who owns the van involved in this case?
(a) Mr Lepodise.
(b) Mr. Charlie Gotso.
(c) Mr. Grady Charles.
(d) Mr. Patel.
10. Where does Mma Ramotswe take the boy?
(a) To the school where his father works.
(b) To the mine where his father works.
(c) To the police station.
(d) To the mill where his father works.
11. Where do they stop overnight?
(a) The Motel 6.
(b) At an oasis.
(c) A dry riverbed.
(d) At her office.
12. What kind of professional is Mma Ramotswe seeking answers from?
(a) A neurologist.
(b) An archeologist.
(c) A pathologist.
(d) A medical examiner.
13. What skill does Mma Ramotswe demonstrate in Mafeking?
(a) Intuition and detection.
(b) Climbing and hiking skills.
(c) Ability to disguise herself and quick thinking.
(d) Driving skills.
14. What is the name of Mma Ramotswe's maid?
15. What does Mma Ramotswe suggest Maketsi do?
(a) Turn in both of the Komoti's.
(b) Turn himself in.
(c) Report the fraud to police in Mafeking.
(d) Turn in one of the Komoti's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mma Ramotswe's new client after Mr. Patel?
2. Where does Mma Ramotswe learn that bones such as the one found in the medicine bag can be purchased?
3. What contradiction does the portrait have for Mma Ramotswe?
4. What is one of the objects identified as?
5. What does Gotso tell Mma Ramotswe when she returns the bag?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)