|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mma Ramotswe handle the intruder?
(a) She kills it.
(b) She captures it.
(c) She frees it.
(d) She gives it to a zoo.
2. Why does Alice Busang come to Mma Ramotswe?
(a) She has lost her favorite broach.
(b) She is looking for a job.
(c) She is convinced her husband is spending time with other women.
(d) She is looking for her sister.
3. How does this story end?
(a) Mma Ramotswe agrees to marry Matekoni.
(b) Mma Ramotswe buys a new van.
(c) Matekoni leaves after being rejected again.
(d) Mma Ramotswe gets a new case.
4. Who does Mma Ramotswe have to put in his place on the way to Mafeking?
(a) An over zealous police officer.
(b) A rude clerk.
(c) A sexist security guard.
(d) An aggressive panhandler.
5. What case is still unresolved at this point?
(a) The Komoti case.
(b) The Patel case.
(c) The Gotso case.
(d) The Maketsi case.
6. Where does Mma Notshi take Mma Ramotswe?
(a) To Johannesburg.
(b) To her husband.
(c) To the fields to see the boy for herself.
(d) To the Kalahari.
7. Where do they stop overnight?
(a) At her office.
(b) The Motel 6.
(c) A dry riverbed.
(d) At an oasis.
8. What does Gotso tell Mma Ramotswe she will get if she mentions his name?
(a) An honest answer.
(b) The name of the child.
(c) A similar bag for herself.
(d) A discount on the witch doctor's fees.
9. Where is Mma Ramotswe's house?
(a) On Zebra Drive.
(b) On Rhino Street.
(c) On Chimpanzee Lane.
(d) On Elephant Way.
10. Where did Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni discover this?
(a) Through a mutual friend.
(b) In the vital statistics department.
(c) In the business financials.
(d) In a glove compartment of a van.
11. What does Gotso give Mma Ramotswe?
(a) A map.
(b) A ring.
(d) A warning.
12. What evidence does Mma Ramotswe manage to get for Alice?
(a) A job with Mr. Patel.
(b) An address for her sister.
(c) A photograph of herself and Alice's husband.
(d) A claim tag for her broach at a pawn shop.
13. What does Gotso tell Mma Ramotswe when she returns the bag?
(a) That he would like to hire her.
(b) That he will pay her a bonus.
(c) That it isn't his.
(d) That he appreciates the return.
14. Who proposes to Mma Ramotswe?
(a) Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni.
(b) Mr. Busang.
(c) Mr. Patel.
(d) Mr. Jacobs.
15. What does Maketsi think that Dr.Komoti is doing?
(a) Stealing supplies.
(b) Stealing from patients.
(d) Using drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he ask Mma Ramotswe again?
2. Why is Dr. Maketsi concerned?
3. Why is Maketsi so worried?
4. What does Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni show Mma Ramotswe?
5. Who does Mma Ramotswe consult about this case?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)