|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the missing boy's father?
(a) Dr. Komoti.
(b) Mr. Patel.
(c) Mr. Gotso.
(d) Mr. Pakotati.
2. Why does the employee commit the fraudulent claim?
(a) To teach his employer a lesson.
(b) Because it is easier than working.
(c) To feed his family.
(d) To punish his employer.
3. Who does Mma Ramotswe consult about this case?
(a) The F.B.I.
(b) Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni.
(c) The police.
(d) The consulate.
4. What is Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni worried about?
(a) That Mma Ramotswe will put herself in danger.
(b) That he will lose his friendship.
(c) That his sibling will want more than family ties.
(d) That more money will be stolen.
5. What does Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni show Mma Ramotswe?
(a) A note from a friend.
(b) The contents of a medicine bag.
(c) Financial records for his company.
(d) A printout from Vital Statistics.
6. Who is Mma Notshi?
(a) The doctor's wife.
(b) The medicine man's wife.
(c) A nurse at the hospital.
(d) The pathologist's wife.
7. What is the name of Mma Ramotswe's maid?
8. Where does Mma Ramotswe take the objects found in Charlie Gotso's van?
(a) To Dr. Gulubane's office.
(b) Back to her office.
(c) To Hector Lepodise.
(d) To Mr. Patel's office.
9. Where do they stop overnight?
(a) The Motel 6.
(b) A dry riverbed.
(c) At an oasis.
(d) At her office.
10. What issue does Dr Maketsi discuss with Mma Ramotswe?
(a) A lawsuit against him.
(b) His job stability.
(c) His problems with insurance.
(d) His concerns about one of his doctors.
11. Who proposes to Mma Ramotswe?
(a) Mr. Jacobs.
(b) Mr. Busang.
(c) Mr. Patel.
(d) Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni.
12. What did Mr. Busang tell Mma Ramotswe?
(a) That he was unmarried.
(b) That he was divorced.
(c) That he was someone else.
(d) That he was separated.
13. Who does Mma Ramotswe claim to be when she is caught?
(a) The daughter of an employee of the former homeowner.
(b) A real estate agent.
(c) A Jehova's Witness.
(d) A lost vacationer.
14. How does Mma Ramotswe feel about her successful resolution of the Patel case?
(a) Confident about her abilities.
(b) Sad for the fate of Nandira.
(c) Glad to have completed it.
(d) Guilty over her substantial fee.
15. Who does Mma Ramotswe go to see?
(a) Mr. Jeeter Depohise.
(b) Mr. Lester Hepodise.
(c) Mr. Preston Lopidise.
(d) Mr. Hector Lepodise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the van involved in this case?
2. Where does Mma Notshi take Mma Ramotswe?
3. What case is still unresolved at this point?
4. What does Mma Ramotswe fear?
5. What does Gotso tell Mma Ramotswe when she returns the bag?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)