|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the calf tell the boys?
(a) He is going to God.
(b) He is the reincarnated spirit of the owner's brother.
(c) He is happy to die.
(d) He has a secret.
2. What does Mma Ramotswe consider at home when she thinks about the missing boy?
(a) Where the boy could be.
(b) Whether the father might be involved.
(c) Whether or not she can fnd the boy.
(d) Whether or not she should be a detective.
3. What is the final thing she does in this case?
(a) Apologize to her client.
(b) Offer free services.
(c) Return the payment she is given.
(d) Dictate a report and prepare a bill.
4. What kind of work does Precious secure as her first job?
(a) A chamber maid.
(b) A waitress.
(c) A clerk in a trucking company.
(d) A tour guide.
5. What does she realize as a result?
(a) That she is in the wrong business.
(b) That she made many mistakes.
(c) That she has done all she could for Mma Malatsi.
(d) That she has a lot to learn.
6. What position is she hired for?
7. What time is Mma Ramotswe awakened?
(a) 3:04 am.
(b) 3:34 am.
(c) 4:03 am.
(d) 2:45 am.
8. What does the boy finally realize?
(a) He is afraid.
(b) He is safe.
(c) He is not near home.
(d) He is being kidnapped.
9. Where does Precious learn about men?
(a) Sunday school.
(b) Local boys.
(c) The neighbor.
(d) Girl scouts.
10. What is physically different about Mr. Patel?
(a) He has an artificial leg.
(b) He has no pigment.
(c) He has no hair.
(d) He is of Chinese descent.
11. How does Precious do in the competition?
(a) She loses.
(b) She is disqualified.
(c) She wins.
(d) She ties for first place.
12. Who leaves a note for Nandira that is found by Mr. Patel?
13. What letter arrives for Mma Ramotswe?
(a) A letter from her cousin.
(b) A letter from her father.
(c) A letter from Note.
(d) A request for help finding a missing boy.
14. What does he recommend?
(a) That she change her vocation.
(b) That she needs a wealthy client.
(c) That she settle down.
(d) That she find her husband.
15. Who does Precious meet and fall in love with?
(a) Note Mokoti.
(b) Ned Makoti.
(c) Noel Makdoki.
(d) Node Madoki.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe see?
2. Why won't the police help find the boy?
3. What is the outcome of the event Obed witnesses?
4. Why does the judge congratulate Precious?
5. Through which dangerous area does she drive?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)