1. What kind of business is operated by Mma Ramotswe in Botswana?
A detective agency.
2. What is the distinction held by this firm?
It is the only female-run one of its kind in the country.
3. What did Mma Ramotswe's father do?
He was a miner.
4. Who is Mma Ramotswe's first successful case?
5. How does Mma Ramotswe disguise herself to solve this case?
As a nurse.
6. Who invades Happy's life, requiring her to seek Mma Ramotswe's aid?
A man claiming to be her father.
This section contains 4,672 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)