|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who proposes to Mma Ramotswe?
(a) Mr. Jacobs.
(b) Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni.
(c) Mr. Busang.
(d) Mr. Patel.
2. What mistake does the government minister make about her entry?
(a) The content is mistaken.
(b) The age Precious is listed at.
(c) The artist is mistaken.
(d) The entry is not one from Precious.
3. What kind of animal is the central character of the tale the boy is told?
(a) A frog.
(b) A pony.
(c) A snake.
(d) A calf.
4. What is unusual about this boy?
(a) He is a genius.
(b) He is diabetic.
(c) He is mentally slow.
(d) He is physically disabled.
5. Where does Mma Notshi take Mma Ramotswe?
(a) To Johannesburg.
(b) To her husband.
(c) To the fields to see the boy for herself.
(d) To the Kalahari.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni worried about?
2. Who is Mma Ramotswe's first client?
3. What does the boy finally realize?
4. Where does Mma Ramotswe take the boy?
5. What does Precious learn was responsible for the disappearance?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)