|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni discover this?
(a) Through a mutual friend.
(b) In the business financials.
(c) In the vital statistics department.
(d) In a glove compartment of a van.
2. Who is Mma Notshi?
(a) A nurse at the hospital.
(b) The pathologist's wife.
(c) The doctor's wife.
(d) The medicine man's wife.
3. What kind of comments does Charlie Gotso make to Mma Ramotswe?
(a) Suggestive comments.
(b) Self deprecating comments.
(c) Sexist comments.
(d) Complimentary comments.
4. What does Mma Ramotswe discover about Komoti when she manages to follow him to Mafeking?
(a) He has a twin brother.
(b) He has a second family.
(c) He is visiting his mother.
(d) He is visiting his estranged son.
5. How does Maketsi respond to Mma Ramotswe's suggestion?
(a) He becomes agitated.
(b) He disagrees with it.
(c) He compliments her skill and wisdom.
(d) He argues with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young boy pursue in the bush?
2. What kind of animal is the central character of the tale the boy is told?
3. Who does Mma Ramotswe call when her van quits?
4. What does Nandira ask Mma Ramotswe's help for?
5. Where does Mma Ramotswe learn that bones such as the one found in the medicine bag can be purchased?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)