|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man representing Charlie Gotso notice the next day?
(a) That the bag is missing from the glove box.
(b) That Matekoni is nervous.
(c) That the bill for services is quite high.
(d) That the van appears to be intact.
2. Who had she gone there with before?
(a) Her father's cousin.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A friend.
(d) Her father.
3. What does Precious tell the man who is living with Happy?
(a) That she knows who he is.
(b) That she is Happy's sister.
(c) That Happy is dead.
(d) That there is a medical emergency.
4. What does Mma Ramotswe agree to do for Mr. Patel?
(a) Follow his daughter to see what she is doing.
(b) Tutor his daughter to improve her grades.
(c) Invite her out for a meal.
(d) Talk to her about the importance of curfew.
5. What business does he own and operate?
(a) Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors.
(b) The local pub.
(c) The local hotel.
(d) The best restaurant in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe realize about this case?
2. What always strikes Precious as suspicious?
3. What evidence does Mma Ramotswe manage to get for Alice?
4. How does Matekoni feel after the man leaves?
5. What is the final thing she does in this case?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)