|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opinion does Mr. Patel have of Mma Ramotswe in the end?
(a) He believes she is overcharging him.
(b) He thinks she is in the wrong profession.
(c) He is sorry he hired her.
(d) He thinks she is a wise woman.
2. What kind of work does Precious secure as her first job?
(a) A chamber maid.
(b) A waitress.
(c) A clerk in a trucking company.
(d) A tour guide.
3. What does she want Precious to do?
(a) Find her missing husband.
(b) Find her missing sister.
(c) Find her stolen jewelry.
(d) Find her missing son.
4. What does Obed's cousin teach Precious?
(a) Counting, reading, and how to be watchful and observant.
(b) How to treat a man.
(c) How to cook and clean.
(d) How to hide her feelings and be observant.
5. Why is Precious determined to marry him?
(a) She wants to leave Obed's cousin's house.
(b) She is unable to support herself.
(c) She discovers she is pregnant.
(d) She is sure he is the man of her dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe agree to do for her?
2. What does Mma Ramotswe think her friend should do?
3. What does Mma Ramotswe consider at home when she thinks about the missing boy?
4. Why are her fellow employees resentful of her?
5. Who does Mma Ramotswe go to see?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)