|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15, 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the cattle owner do?
(a) He beats the herders and kills the calf.
(b) He leaves the town.
(c) He searches for a job.
(d) He searches for his wife.
2. Who owns the van involved in this case?
(a) Mr. Patel.
(b) Mr. Charlie Gotso.
(c) Mr. Grady Charles.
(d) Mr Lepodise.
3. What did Mma Ramotswe's father do?
(a) He was a lawyer.
(b) He was a physician.
(c) He was a miner.
(d) He was a bootlegger.
4. Why does Mma Ramotswe refuse to marry him?
(a) She tells him she is fearful of marriage.
(b) She tells him she is barren.
(c) She tells him she is already spoken for.
(d) She tells him she cannot and will not ever marry again.
5. How does Mma Ramotswe disguise herself to solve this case?
(a) As a writer.
(b) As a nurse.
(c) As a waitress.
(d) As a nanny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the distinction held by this firm?
2. What do they discuss as the reason for the kidnapping of the young boy?
3. What time is Mma Ramotswe awakened?
4. Where does Mma Ramotswe end up sitting with Nandira?
5. What mistake does the government minister make about her entry?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)