|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15, 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe warn both men about?
(a) The dangers of deception.
(b) Never underestimating a woman.
(c) The dangers of snakes.
(d) Never to attempt this again.
2. Why won't the police help find the boy?
(a) They don't believe he is missing.
(b) They believe he is already dead.
(c) They are fearful of witchcraft.
(d) They know who took him.
3. What letter arrives for Mma Ramotswe?
(a) A letter from her cousin.
(b) A request for help finding a missing boy.
(c) A letter from her father.
(d) A letter from Note.
4. Where does Precious learn about men?
(a) Girl scouts.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) Local boys.
(d) Sunday school.
5. What did Obed invest all of his money in?
(c) A new house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Precious begin her search?
2. Who does she hire?
3. What else does Mma Ramotswe contemplate?
4. Why is the cattle owner in the story angry?
5. What does the young boy pursue in the bush?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)