|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15, 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he do for a living?
(a) He is a government employee.
(b) He is a jazz musician.
(c) He is a bus driver.
(d) He is unemployed.
2. What does he ask her to investigate for him?
(a) A case of theft.
(b) A case of industrial irresponsibility.
(c) A case of industrial espionage.
(d) A case of wrongful death.
3. When does Mma Ramotswe remember having been there before?
(a) When she first left home.
(b) As a child.
(c) After her marriage.
(d) On her honeymoon.
4. What does Mma Ramotswe agree to do for her?
(a) Retrieve her car.
(b) Confirm her husband's fidelity.
(c) Confirm her husband's state of employment.
(d) Discern whether or not her employer owes her wages.
5. What wakes Mma Ramotswe that night?
(a) The neighbor.
(b) A knock at the door.
(c) The phone.
(d) A sound outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mma Ramotswe end up sitting with Nandira?
2. Why is Mr. Patel concerned about his youngest daughter?
3. What accidental discovery does Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni tell Mma Ramotswe about?
4. What do they discuss as the reason for the kidnapping of the young boy?
5. Why does Obed's cousin come to look after Precious?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)