|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the judge announce when presenting her prize?
(a) That her entry was disqualified.
(b) That she cheated on her entry.
(c) That her entry was invalid.
(d) That her entry was mislabelled.
2. What does Mma Ramotswe agree to do for Mr. Patel?
(a) Invite her out for a meal.
(b) Follow his daughter to see what she is doing.
(c) Tutor his daughter to improve her grades.
(d) Talk to her about the importance of curfew.
3. What kind of business is operated by Mma Ramotswe in Botswana?
(a) A brothel.
(b) A automotive dealer.
(c) A detective agency.
(d) A loan company.
4. Why is the cattle owner in the story angry?
(a) Some of his cattle disappear.
(b) Some of his cattle are stolen.
(c) Some of his cattle die.
(d) His wife runs off.
5. What does one of Obed's former white bosses assist him with?
(a) The money to buy a new bull.
(b) The transportation home.
(c) The taxes on his ranch.
(d) The downpayment for a ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What possession does Precious return to support her conclusion?
2. Where does Precious go when she leaves home?
3. Who does Precious meet and fall in love with?
4. What mistake does the government minister make about her entry?
5. What letter arrives for Mma Ramotswe?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)