|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Obed witness?
(a) A murder.
(b) An adulterous relationship.
(c) Abuse of government.
(d) A theft.
2. Why is the cattle owner in the story angry?
(a) Some of his cattle die.
(b) Some of his cattle are stolen.
(c) Some of his cattle disappear.
(d) His wife runs off.
3. What is unusual about this boy?
(a) He is diabetic.
(b) He is a genius.
(c) He is physically disabled.
(d) He is mentally slow.
4. What does the calf tell the boys?
(a) He is the reincarnated spirit of the owner's brother.
(b) He has a secret.
(c) He is happy to die.
(d) He is going to God.
5. What prevents Mma Ramotswe's father from offering his opinion regarding the decision she makes to open a detective agency?
(a) He leaves the country.
(b) He files for divorce.
(c) He goes bankrupt.
(d) His death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final thing she does in this case?
2. What happens the first time Mma Ramotswe tries?
3. Why won't the police help find the boy?
4. What does she want Precious to do?
5. What possession does Precious return to support her conclusion?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)