|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mma Ramotswe disguise herself to solve this case?
(a) As a nanny.
(b) As a writer.
(c) As a nurse.
(d) As a waitress.
2. What opinion does Mr. Patel have of Mma Ramotswe in the end?
(a) He thinks she is a wise woman.
(b) He is sorry he hired her.
(c) He believes she is overcharging him.
(d) He thinks she is in the wrong profession.
3. What does Mma Ramotswe agree to do for Mr. Patel?
(a) Talk to her about the importance of curfew.
(b) Tutor his daughter to improve her grades.
(c) Invite her out for a meal.
(d) Follow his daughter to see what she is doing.
4. What do they discuss as the reason for the kidnapping of the young boy?
5. What kind of vehicle offers the boy a ride home?
(a) A wagon.
(b) A truck.
(c) A bus.
(d) A new car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she realize as a result?
2. Where does Obed return to?
3. What mistake does the government minister make about her entry?
4. What kind of business is operated by Mma Ramotswe in Botswana?
5. How old is the boy who has gone missing?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)