|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she realize as a result?
(a) That she is in the wrong business.
(b) That she has done all she could for Mma Malatsi.
(c) That she has a lot to learn.
(d) That she made many mistakes.
2. How is Mma Ramotswe's work ethic described?
(a) She gets all that she can out of her clients.
(b) She only charges her clients if she is successful.
(c) She is cold and heartless.
(d) She is ruthless and unstoppable.
3. What is the distinction held by this firm?
(a) It is the only female-run one of its kind in the country.
(b) It is illegal but tolerated.
(c) It is the first of its kind.
(d) It is run by blacks only.
4. What does the older man do to try to distract the boy?
(a) He tells him a story.
(b) He gives him food.
(c) He tells him about his children.
(d) He talks about his son.
5. What does the teacher at Sunday school teach them that boys and men are ridiculously proud of?
(a) Their mates.
(b) Their 'things'.
(c) Their level of income.
(d) Their family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the judge congratulate Precious?
2. What possession does Precious return to support her conclusion?
3. Who is Mma Ramotswe's first successful case?
4. What always strikes Precious as suspicious?
5. Where does Precious begin her search?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)