|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young boy pursue in the bush?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A calf.
(c) A frog.
(d) A snake.
2. What does Obed's cousin teach Precious?
(a) How to treat a man.
(b) How to cook and clean.
(c) How to hide her feelings and be observant.
(d) Counting, reading, and how to be watchful and observant.
3. Where does Obed return to?
4. What is the distinction held by this firm?
(a) It is the first of its kind.
(b) It is the only female-run one of its kind in the country.
(c) It is illegal but tolerated.
(d) It is run by blacks only.
5. What does she want Precious to do?
(a) Find her stolen jewelry.
(b) Find her missing son.
(c) Find her missing sister.
(d) Find her missing husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe see?
2. What does she realize as a result?
3. What always strikes Precious as suspicious?
4. What does the judge announce when presenting her prize?
5. What prevents Mma Ramotswe's father from offering his opinion regarding the decision she makes to open a detective agency?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)