|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Precious learn about men?
(a) The neighbor.
(b) Girl scouts.
(c) Sunday school.
(d) Local boys.
2. What is Happy supposedly in need of?
(a) A heart.
(b) A kidney.
(c) A life threatening degree of transfusion.
(d) A liver.
3. Who invades Happy's life, requiring her to seek Mma Ramotswe's aid?
(a) A man claiming to be her brother.
(b) A man claiming to be her son.
(c) A man claiming to be her father.
(d) A man claiming to her uncle.
4. What does Obed's cousin teach Precious?
(a) How to treat a man.
(b) Counting, reading, and how to be watchful and observant.
(c) How to hide her feelings and be observant.
(d) How to cook and clean.
5. What kind of business is operated by Mma Ramotswe in Botswana?
(a) A automotive dealer.
(b) A detective agency.
(c) A brothel.
(d) A loan company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she discover in the course of her employment at the trucking company?
2. Where does Obed return to?
3. What is the outcome of the event Obed witnesses?
4. How is Mma Ramotswe's work ethic described?
5. What did Obed invest all of his money in?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)