|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents Mma Ramotswe's father from offering his opinion regarding the decision she makes to open a detective agency?
(a) He leaves the country.
(b) His death.
(c) He goes bankrupt.
(d) He files for divorce.
2. What always strikes Precious as suspicious?
(a) Stories Obed tells her about her mother.
(b) Stories about Jesus' miracles.
(c) Stories she hears about the neighbor.
(d) Stories she hears about the mines.
3. What kind of business is operated by Mma Ramotswe in Botswana?
(a) A automotive dealer.
(b) A brothel.
(c) A detective agency.
(d) A loan company.
4. What is the outcome of the event Obed witnesses?
(a) He is demoted.
(b) He is promoted.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He quits his job.
5. How does Mma Ramotswe disguise herself to solve this case?
(a) As a nanny.
(b) As a waitress.
(c) As a nurse.
(d) As a writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the distinction held by this firm?
2. What did Mma Ramotswe's father do?
3. What does one of Obed's former white bosses assist him with?
4. At what age does Precious leave home?
5. Why does Obed's cousin come to look after Precious?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)