|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents Mma Ramotswe's father from offering his opinion regarding the decision she makes to open a detective agency?
(a) His death.
(b) He leaves the country.
(c) He files for divorce.
(d) He goes bankrupt.
2. Why does the judge congratulate Precious?
(a) For being truthful.
(b) For submitting multiple entries.
(c) For her creativity.
(d) For her inventiveness.
3. Who is Mma Ramotswe's first successful case?
(a) Happy Bapetski.
(b) Hariet Baronski.
(c) Henny Booteski.
(d) Hailey Baretski.
4. What possession does Precious return to support her conclusion?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A watch.
(d) A hat.
5. What does the older man do to try to distract the boy?
(a) He talks about his son.
(b) He tells him about his children.
(c) He tells him a story.
(d) He gives him food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Obed's cousin come to look after Precious?
2. Where does Obed return to?
3. Where does Precious begin her search?
4. What does the teacher at Sunday school teach them that boys and men are ridiculously proud of?
5. What does the young boy pursue in the bush?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)