|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Obed witness?
(a) An adulterous relationship.
(b) A theft.
(c) Abuse of government.
(d) A murder.
2. What kind of animal is the central character of the tale the boy is told?
(a) A pony.
(b) A frog.
(c) A calf.
(d) A snake.
3. What does one of Obed's former white bosses assist him with?
(a) The downpayment for a ranch.
(b) The transportation home.
(c) The taxes on his ranch.
(d) The money to buy a new bull.
4. What always strikes Precious as suspicious?
(a) Stories she hears about the neighbor.
(b) Stories Obed tells her about her mother.
(c) Stories she hears about the mines.
(d) Stories about Jesus' miracles.
5. Who is Mma Ramotswe's first client?
(a) Mma. Matesti.
(b) Mma. Madatsi.
(c) Mma Magasti.
(d) Mma Malatsi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position is she hired for?
2. What mistake does the government minister make about her entry?
3. Who invades Happy's life, requiring her to seek Mma Ramotswe's aid?
4. Why are her fellow employees resentful of her?
5. How does Precious do in the competition?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)