|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mr. Patel concerned about his youngest daughter?
(a) Her grades in school are slipping.
(b) She isn't eating well.
(c) She has been coming home after curfew.
(d) She is spending too much time with boys.
2. What wakes Mma Ramotswe that night?
(a) A sound outside.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) The phone.
(d) A knock at the door.
3. How did Mr. Paliwalar Patel make his fortune?
(a) In business and trade.
(b) In textiles.
(c) In gold.
(d) In mining.
4. What does Precious learn was responsible for the disappearance?
(a) A poisonous spider.
(b) An alligator.
(c) A boa constrictor.
(d) A crocodile.
5. What does the cattle owner do?
(a) He beats the herders and kills the calf.
(b) He searches for his wife.
(c) He leaves the town.
(d) He searches for a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens the first time Mma Ramotswe tries?
2. What always strikes Precious as suspicious?
3. Who is Mma Ramotswe's new client after Mr. Patel?
4. What happens that enables Precious to open her agency?
5. What does the teacher at Sunday school teach them that boys and men are ridiculously proud of?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)