|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the teacher at Sunday school teach them that boys and men are ridiculously proud of?
(a) Their mates.
(b) Their family.
(c) Their level of income.
(d) Their 'things'.
2. What position is she hired for?
3. What always strikes Precious as suspicious?
(a) Stories she hears about the neighbor.
(b) Stories Obed tells her about her mother.
(c) Stories she hears about the mines.
(d) Stories about Jesus' miracles.
4. What else does Mma Ramotswe contemplate?
(a) Her home and garden.
(b) Her lack of family or friends.
(c) Mma Malatsi's unemotional reaction to her husband's death.
(d) Her father's death.
5. How did Mr. Paliwalar Patel make his fortune?
(a) In gold.
(b) In business and trade.
(c) In textiles.
(d) In mining.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic does Mma Ramotswe extol regarding her maid?
2. How does Precious do in the competition?
3. What kind of work does Precious secure as her first job?
4. What does Mma Ramotswe study?
5. What opinion does Mr. Patel have of Mma Ramotswe in the end?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)