|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Mma Ramotswe contemplate?
(a) Her home and garden.
(b) Mma Malatsi's unemotional reaction to her husband's death.
(c) Her father's death.
(d) Her lack of family or friends.
2. Why does Mma Ramotswe refuse to marry him?
(a) She tells him she is barren.
(b) She tells him she is already spoken for.
(c) She tells him she is fearful of marriage.
(d) She tells him she cannot and will not ever marry again.
3. What does Mma Ramotswe consider at home when she thinks about the missing boy?
(a) Whether or not she should be a detective.
(b) Whether or not she can fnd the boy.
(c) Where the boy could be.
(d) Whether the father might be involved.
4. Where does Precious begin her search?
(a) With a Christian Church.
(b) At the airport.
(c) At the local pub.
(d) At the train station.
5. What does Mma Ramotswe realize about this case?
(a) She will have to waive her fee.
(b) She was wrong.
(c) She shouldn't have taken it.
(d) It will turn out to be more trouble than it is worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are in the vehicle that takes the boy?
2. What kind of animal is the central character of the tale the boy is told?
3. What does the older man do to try to distract the boy?
4. What did Mr. Busang tell Mma Ramotswe?
5. What does she realize as a result?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)