1. Who is the first character introduced in the novel?
Lord Peter Wimsey.
2. What is Bunter's relationship to Lord Peter Wimsey?
He's Lord Peter's butler.
3. What happens to Lord Peter's car in the first chapter of the novel?
Lord Peter wrecks it and gets it stuck in a ditch.
4. On what day of the year does the book open?
New Year's Eve.
5. What is the weather like in the opening chapter of the book?
6. Why can't Lord Peter and Bunter spend the night at the Red Cow, the local inn in Fenchurch St. Paul?
The Red Cow doesn't have room for them.
This section contains 5,458 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)