|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Waters are Called Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the stamp on the letter that Bunter is given at the post office when he pretends to be the dead man?
2. What does Stephen Driver ask the Wilderspins about in addition to a job?
(a) Accomodations for the night.
(b) Batty Thomas and Tailor Paul.
(c) The stolen emeralds.
(d) The church parishioners.
3. From where does Suzanne Legros initially claim her husband is?
4. In what year was Tailor Paul made?
5. What is Suzanne Legros' reaction when M. Rozier and Lord Peter show her the undergarments of the dead man found in Lady Thorpe's grave?
(a) She recognizes them but lies and says she does not.
(b) She recognizes them as Nobby Cranton's and screams.
(c) She recognizes them as her husband Jean's and weeps.
(d) She doesn't recognize them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Hilary Thorpe's hair?
2. Who is Emily?
3. Why does Reverend Venables seek Lord Peter's help and advice regarding the stranger's corpse?
4. What brings Lord Peter and Bunter back to Fenchurch St. Paul a year after Deacon's murder?
5. What does Lord Peter do during World War I?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)