|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Waters are Called Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephen Driver ask the Wilderspins about in addition to a job?
(a) Batty Thomas and Tailor Paul.
(b) Accomodations for the night.
(c) The church parishioners.
(d) The stolen emeralds.
2. What color is Hilary Thorpe's hair?
3. Whose photo does Lord Peter send to Suzanne Legros to be identified?
(a) Nobby Cranton's.
(c) Arthur Cobbleigh's.
(d) Hezekiah Lavender's.
4. After the bell ringing ceremony, what news does the Reverend Venables receive about Lady Thorpe?
(a) She is going to give the church a large donation.
(b) She has fallen and broken her hip.
(c) She is dying of influenza.
(d) She is in a coma after a car accident.
5. How does Hilary Thorpe's Uncle Edward feel about Lord Peter's interest in sleuthing?
(a) He scoffs at Lord Peter's lack of professional credentials.
(b) He thinks it a hobby unsuited to Lord Peter's social class.
(c) He thinks Lord Peter's sleuthing abilities are exaggerated.
(d) He wants to join Lord Peter in solving murder mysteries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which bell at Fenchurch St. Paul is said to have killed two men?
2. Who confesses to mutilating Jeff Deacon's body and burying it?
3. What is Bunter's relationship to Lord Peter Wimsey?
4. At the inquest concerning the stranger's corpse found by Mr. Gotobed, what does Dr. Baines say about the blows to the dead man's skull?
5. Who does the letter to the dead man eliminate as the corpse?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)