|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Plain Hunting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Emily?
(a) The Venables' maid.
(b) Bunter's girlfriend.
(c) Lord Peter's girlfriend.
(d) The Venables' daughter.
2. Who do the Ashtons drive home in a snowstorm after finding him in his car on the side of the road, too ill with influenza to drive further?
(a) Will Thoday.
(b) Reverend Venables.
(c) Mrs. Wilbraham.
(d) Sir Henry Thorpe.
3. With what London jewel thief does Jeff Deacon steal Mrs. Wilbraham's emeralds?
(a) Stephen Redmond.
(b) Jebediah Pratt.
(c) Nobby Cranton.
(d) Carl Jonas.
4. Who finds a strange man's corpse in Lady Thorpe's grave?
(a) Reverend Venables.
(b) The undertaker.
(c) Harry Gotobed, the church sexton, and his son.
(d) Lord Peter.
5. After the bell ringing ceremony, what news does the Reverend Venables receive about Lady Thorpe?
(a) She is dying of influenza.
(b) She has fallen and broken her hip.
(c) She is in a coma after a car accident.
(d) She is going to give the church a large donation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Jean Legros been missing when Suzanne writes him a letter and sends it to England to try to find him?
2. What is Bunter's relationship to Lord Peter Wimsey?
3. At what event was Mrs. Wilbraham's emerald necklace stolen?
4. What color is the stamp on the letter that Bunter is given at the post office when he pretends to be the dead man?
5. What does the stamp's color indicate about the dead man's letter?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)