|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tailor Paul is Called Before with a Single.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Tailor Paul made?
2. What happens to Lord Peter's car in the first chapter of the novel?
(a) Lord Peter wrecks it and gets it stuck in a ditch.
(b) It is entered in a race and Lord Peter wins.
(c) It is stolen.
(d) Lord Peter has it painted a new color, red.
3. With what London jewel thief does Jeff Deacon steal Mrs. Wilbraham's emeralds?
(a) Stephen Redmond.
(b) Nobby Cranton.
(c) Jebediah Pratt.
(d) Carl Jonas.
4. What is Mrs. Wilbraham's relationship with the Thorpe family?
(a) She's their landlord.
(b) She's one of their cousins.
(c) She's their next door neighbor.
(d) She's Mrs. Thorpe's sister.
5. Why does Reverend Venables seek Lord Peter's help and advice regarding the stranger's corpse?
(a) Lord Peter is visiting.
(b) Lord Peter is known for his discretion.
(c) Lord Peter is a policeman by profession.
(d) Lord Peter is known for his amateur sleuthing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book has Lord Peter written that Reverend Venables immediately associates with Lord Peter's name because he has read the book?
2. Who besides Mr. Gotobed has keys to the coke-house in which Mr. Gotobed the church sexton keeps his gravedigging tools?
3. What color is Hilary Thorpe's hair?
4. What is Bunter's relationship to Lord Peter Wimsey?
5. What is Mr. Wilderspin's first name?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)