|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tailor Paul is Called Before with a Single.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Lord Peter and Superintendent Blundell find the missing bell rope?
(a) In the churchyard well.
(b) In the Rectory hall.
(c) In Lord Peter's car.
(d) In Potty Peakes' house.
2. With what London jewel thief does Jeff Deacon steal Mrs. Wilbraham's emeralds?
(a) Carl Jonas.
(b) Stephen Redmond.
(c) Nobby Cranton.
(d) Jebediah Pratt.
3. Who does the letter to the dead man eliminate as the corpse?
(a) Potty Peake.
(b) Sir Henry.
(c) Jeff Deacon.
(d) Nobby Cranton.
4. What name is the letter addressed to instead of the name Bunter expects?
(a) Quentin Rochester.
(b) Thomas Penn.
(c) Theodore Venables.
(d) Paul Taylor.
5. What book has Lord Peter written that Reverend Venables immediately associates with Lord Peter's name because he has read the book?
(a) Traveling in the Fens.
(b) Change-Ringing Made Easy.
(c) Notes on the Collection of Incunabula.
(d) The English Aristocracy Today.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does the sluice-keeper complain when Lord Peter and Bunter drive past the sluice gates?
2. What flower does Hilary Thorpe take to Mrs. Venables for the church at Easter?
3. What kind of money is found in the dead man's pocket?
4. What does the letter to the mysterious dead man concern?
5. The day after Lady Thorpe's funeral, where does Mrs. Gates find her wreath instead of on the grave where it was placed?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)