|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lord Peter Dodges with Mr. Blundell and Passes Him.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While talking with Lord Peter after the stranger's funeral, who does Hilary Thorpe suggest might know when her mother's grave was disturbed?
(a) Mrs. Gates.
(b) Potty Peakes.
(c) Hezekiah Lavender.
(d) Mrs. Venables.
2. About what has Reverend Venables written a brochure that he gives Lord Peter to read?
(b) The history of the Anglican church.
(c) The gospel of Luke.
(d) The history of Fenchurch St. Paul.
3. How old is Hilary Thorpe?
4. Who is Emily?
(a) The Venables' maid.
(b) The Venables' daughter.
(c) Lord Peter's girlfriend.
(d) Bunter's girlfriend.
5. What is Mr. Wilderspin's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Duke of Denver?
2. Why does Sir Henry have little money to leave his daughter after his death?
3. After the bell ringing ceremony, what news does the Reverend Venables receive about Lady Thorpe?
4. What is unusual about the condition of the hands of the corpse found in Lady Thorpe's grave?
5. Who does the Morning Star reporter want to interview after the stranger's funeral?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)