|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lord Peter Dodges with Mr. Blundell and Passes Him.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Tailor Paul made?
2. Which bell at Fenchurch St. Paul is said to have killed two men?
(b) Batty Thomas.
3. To whom is Mary Thoday married when Mrs. Wilbraham's emeralds are stolen?
(a) To Jeff Deacon.
(b) To Nobby Cranton.
(c) To Hezekiah Lavender.
(d) To Potty Peakes.
4. At the inquest concerning the stranger's corpse found by Mr. Gotobed, what does Dr. Baines say about the blows to the dead man's skull?
(a) He believes they were caused by a fireplace poker.
(b) He believes they were caused by a baseball bat.
(c) He believes they caused the man's death.
(d) He believes they all occurred after death.
5. Who does Lord Peter think the man he sees on New Year's Day in Fenchurch St. Paul might be?
(a) Stephen Redmond.
(b) Nobby Cranton.
(c) Wally Pratt.
(d) Jeff Deacon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Wilderspin's profession?
2. Why does Sir Henry have little money to leave his daughter after his death?
3. The day after Lady Thorpe's funeral, where does Mrs. Gates find her wreath instead of on the grave where it was placed?
4. From what illness does Sir Henry Thorpe die?
5. What is James Thoday's profession?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)