|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Will Thoday Goes in Quick and Comes out Slow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Reverend Venables' keys while Jeff Deacon is hidden in the bell chamber?
(a) Will Thoday.
(b) James Thoday.
(d) Harry Gotobed.
2. What do the numbers written on the French paper Hilary Thorpe finds in the church belfry turn out to be?
(a) A coded Bible verse.
(b) A student's math homework.
(c) Amounts withdrawn from Mrs. Wilbraham's bank account.
(d) A list of monetary donations to the church.
3. Who is Mr. Russell?
(a) The Thorpe chauffeur.
(b) Lord Peter's chauffeur.
(c) The undertaker in Fenchurch St. Paul.
(d) The identify of the corpse found in Lady Thorpe's grave.
4. Who does Nobby Cranton fear will recognize him in Fenchurch St. Paul despite his efforts to disguise himself?
(a) Reverend Venables.
(b) Harry Gotobed.
(c) Mrs. Gates.
(d) Mary Deacon, now Mary Thoday.
5. Why does Nobby Cranton think the stolen Wilbraham emeralds are somewhere in the town of Fenchurch St. Paul?
(a) Deacon told a cell mate in prison they are in the town.
(b) Mary Thoday, to whom Deacon gave them, lives in the town.
(c) Deacon never left town before his arrest.
(d) Deacon broke out of jail to return there to retrieve the jewels.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the funeral for the dead stranger, about what is Lord Peter puzzling?
2. Who does the Morning Star reporter want to interview after the stranger's funeral?
3. From where does Potty Peake observe Will Thoday's interactions with Jeff Deacon in the church belfry?
4. Which of the following people does not have a key to the belfry stairs?
5. For what does Nobby Cranton mistake the Fenchurch St. Paul bells Paul Taylor and Batty Thomas?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)