|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Will Thoday Goes in Quick and Comes out Slow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an event from Jeff Deacon's life once Deacon is found guilty of stealing the emeralds?
(a) A skeleton in a prison jumpsuit is assumed to be him.
(b) He is executed for the crime.
(c) He kills a jail guard.
(d) He escapes from prison.
2. For what does Nobby Cranton mistake the Fenchurch St. Paul bells Paul Taylor and Batty Thomas?
(a) Street names.
(c) Thoroughbred horse names.
3. Which of the following people does not have a key to the belfry stairs?
(a) Reverend Venables.
(b) Mr. Gotobed.
(c) Hezekiah Lavender.
(d) James Thoday.
4. How many children do Will and Mary Thoday have?
5. Who does Nobby Cranton fear will recognize him in Fenchurch St. Paul despite his efforts to disguise himself?
(a) Harry Gotobed.
(b) Mary Deacon, now Mary Thoday.
(c) Reverend Venables.
(d) Mrs. Gates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the police and Lord Peter certain that Will Thoday could not have buried Jeff Deacon in Lady Thorpe's grave?
2. Who takes Reverend Venables' keys while Jeff Deacon is hidden in the bell chamber?
3. What object does Lord Peter find in the church belfry that he believes may yield fingerprints?
4. Who is the Duke of Denver?
5. Who does the Morning Star reporter want to interview after the stranger's funeral?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)