|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vianne rip from her father's clothing as he walks away in Chapter 33?
(a) His pants cuff.
(b) A piece of his military jacket.
(c) A piece of his sleeve.
(d) A yellow star.
2. Who is Isabelle's contact in her mission of transporting the airmen in Chapter 21?
(c) Von Richter.
3. For how long have the Germans occupied France in Chapter 32?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 13 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 18 months.
4. Who is waiting for Isabelle when she arrives at the train station in Carriveau in Chapter 38?
5. In what year is Chapter 31 set?
6. Who is the child that Vianne takes with her at the train station in Chapter 23?
7. Who accompanies Isabelle as she is smuggled to the safe house in Chapter 27?
8. What does Sophie give to Daniel in Chapter 37?
(a) An apple.
(b) A letter.
(d) A loaf of bread.
9. Who stitches shut Isabelle's gunshot wound in Chapter 25?
10. Who agrees to take the bodies of Beck and the pilot away in Chapter 25?
11. To whom does Vianne take the orphan boy in Chapter 29?
(a) Mother Superior.
(d) Madame Vizniak.
12. Where do Isabelle and Gaetan arrive in the beginning of Chapter 30?
13. Who is with Isabelle when they hear commotion at the camp in Chapter 37?
14. When does Chapter 32 begin?
15. Who has gotten Isabelle a clerical position working for the Germans in Chapter 21?
(a) Von Richter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprise does Antoine take Vianne outside to see in Chapter 37?
2. What happens to the airman who didn't follow Isabelle's orders on the journey in Chapter 21?
3. Who comes to Vianne to warn her to hide her friend in Chapter 22?
4. Why are the streets barricaded when Vianne is going home from the rations line in Chapter 29?
5. When does Chapter 36 begin?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)