1. In what year does The Nightingale open in Chapter 1?
2. Where is the unnamed elderly woman living in Chapter 1?
3. Where is the unnamed elderly woman moving in Chapter 1?
To an assisted living facility.
4. Who is the author of the poetry book that the elderly woman finds in the attic in Chapter 1?
5. What name is on the passport that the elderly woman finds in the attic in Chapter 1?
6. In which year does Chapter 2 begin?
7. What is the name of Vianne's daughter in the novel?
8. Who is Vianne's husband in the narrative?
9. How old was Vianne when her mother died?
10. How old was Isabelle when her mother died?
This section contains 3,900 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)