|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Isabelle when Gaetan arrives in Chapter 38?
(a) The attic.
(b) At Rachel's home.
(c) The cathedral.
(d) The backyard.
2. How does Vianne's father greet her in Carriveau in Chapter 33?
(a) He slaps her.
(b) He hugs her.
(c) He whispers to her from an alleyway.
(d) He pulls her into a dark alley.
3. Who goes to find a doctor to help the fallen pilot in Chapter 25?
(b) Gaetan and Henri.
(c) Micheline Babineau.
(d) Madame Vizniak.
4. Who claims to have recommended Isabelle for the resistance efforts?
(a) Von Richter.
5. Where does Isabelle encounter Madame Babineau in Chapter 34?
(a) Outside her father's apartment.
(b) In the cathedral near her father's bookstore in Paris.
(c) In a synogogue.
(d) On a train bound for a concentration camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is written on the note that Vianne gives to Isabelle in Chapter 13?
2. To whom does Vianne take the orphan boy in Chapter 29?
3. What location is serving as a reception center for concentration camp survivors in Chapter 37?
4. What "gift" does Beck give to Sophie in Chapter 12?
5. What has happened to the apple tree at Le Jardin in Chapter 33?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)