|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Vianne when her mother died?
2. What is the invitation for that the elderly woman receives in Chapter 14?
(a) A reuntion of concentration camp survivors.
(b) A reunion of Nazi sympathizers.
(c) A reunion of passeurs.
(d) A birthday party.
3. Why are the streets barricaded when Vianne is going home from the rations line in Chapter 29?
(a) Because the Nazis have won the war.
(b) Because the Nazis are clearing out.
(c) Because the Nazis are searching for resistance fighters.
(d) Because the Nazis are rounding up Jews.
4. Why is Von Richter becoming more angry and violent in Chapter 35?
(a) Because the Germans are losing the war.
(b) Because he's discovered that Vianne is involved in the resistance.
(c) Because an airman has gone missing.
(d) Because Vianne is pregnant.
5. Whom does the black ribbon on the apple tree signify?
(a) Von Richter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which year does Chapter 2 begin?
2. Who stitches shut Isabelle's gunshot wound in Chapter 25?
3. What is the name of Vianne's father?
4. What is reported on the radio as Isabelle and Vianne listen in Chapter 7?
5. What does the new German drink each morning in Chapter 27?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)