|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Isabelle unable to reach her destination in Chapter 9?
(a) She needs a pass to travel.
(b) She is arrested for treason.
(c) She is shot.
(d) She is bitten by a dog.
2. What are hanging from the streetlights in the town square when Vianne walks there in Chapter 33?
(a) Dead bodies.
(b) Black flags.
(c) Red flags.
(d) White flags.
3. Who is the author of the poetry book that the elderly woman finds in the attic in Chapter 1?
(a) Charles de Gaulle.
(b) Julien Rossignol.
(c) Edith Cavell.
(d) Juliette Gervaise.
4. Who asks Vianne about Daniel in the rations line in Chapter 29?
5. Who is Isabelle's contact in her mission of transporting the airmen in Chapter 21?
(a) Von Richter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Isabelle's code name as she sets out on her mission with the airman in Chapter 19?
2. What does Rachel show Vianne that she and her daughter will have to wear in Chapter 20?
3. Where do Vianne and her father go to talk in Chapter 33?
4. What does Isabelle do with the pilot's flight suit in Chapter 17?
5. In what year does Chapter 15 begin?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)