|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of the poetry book that the elderly woman finds in the attic in Chapter 1?
(a) Juliette Gervaise.
(b) Julien Rossignol.
(c) Edith Cavell.
(d) Charles de Gaulle.
2. In what year does Chapter 13 begin?
3. In what year does Chapter 15 begin?
4. When does Chapter 32 begin?
5. What does the new German tell Vianne she will do that night in Chapter 27?
(a) Turn herself into the police.
(b) Give her son over to the Nazis.
(c) Move to the orphanage.
(d) Cook dinner for his guests.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Isabelle about the recruitment of women for clerical work in Chapter 21?
2. At what time does Isabelle leave to make her deliveries in Chapter 10?
3. Where does the elderly woman say she is going for the weekend when she leaves her son a message in Chapter 26?
4. Who in Isabelle's apartment building is taken by the Germans but told that her children can stay in Chapter 21?
5. Gaeton tells Isabelle in Chapter 29 that he knows every time they kiss, it is what?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)