|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Isabelle reads a notice in Chapter 19 that says women discovered assisting airmen will be what?
(a) Shot on sight.
(b) Sent to concentration camps.
(c) Tortured and shot.
2. What is the name of Vianne's father?
3. Who are the family that Julien sends Isabelle from Paris with in Chapter 5?
(a) The Coutances.
(b) The Gervaises.
(c) The Rossignols.
(d) The Humberts.
4. Why is Isabelle unable to reach her destination in Chapter 9?
(a) She is shot.
(b) She needs a pass to travel.
(c) She is arrested for treason.
(d) She is bitten by a dog.
5. What name is on the passport that the elderly woman finds in the attic in Chapter 1?
(a) Edith Cavell.
(b) Juliette Gervaise.
(c) Captain Beck.
(d) Julien Rossignol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Von Richter say he will be leaving the next day in Chapter 29?
2. In what season does Chapter 24 begin?
3. What do Isabelle's falsified papers claim her name to be in Chapter 19?
4. Why is Vianne fired from her job in Chapter 17?
5. Who is Vianne's best friend and neighbor?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)