|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Isabelle say the Nazis are in Carriveau in Chapter 8?
(a) Because of the resistance fighters there.
(b) Because of the airstrip there.
(c) Because of the Jews there.
(d) Because of the food there.
2. Who is the guide that leads Isabelle and the airmen to safety in Chapter 19?
(c) Charles de Gaulle.
3. How old was Isabelle when her mother died?
4. What information does Vianne relate to Isabelle regarding Marc in Chapter 11?
(a) Marc has fled to America.
(b) Marc has been taken prisoner.
(c) Marc has killed himself.
(d) Marc has been killed.
5. What is the name of Sophie's stuffed rabbit that she sleeps with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the patron of her father's bookstore that Isabelle recognizes at the resistance meeting in Chapter 16?
2. What "gift" does Beck give to Sophie in Chapter 12?
3. How old was Vianne when her mother died?
4. What does "RAF" refer to in the narrative?
5. What does Isabelle's last name translate to in English?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)