|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Vianne's father?
2. How does Anouk deliver a message to Isabelle in Chapter 17?
(a) The message is tucked into a book.
(b) The message is encoded in newspaper headlines.
(c) The message is hidden in a glove.
(d) The message is hidden in a loaf of bread.
3. What does "RAF" refer to in the narrative?
(a) Remittance of Armed Forces.
(b) Royal Air Force.
(c) Retribution of Armed Forces.
(d) Regional Air Force.
4. What is Isabelle's first mission with the resistance group in Chapter 10?
(a) Passing messages through loaves of bread.
(b) Printing flyers for the resistance.
(c) Distributing flyers for the resistance.
(d) Transporting airmen across the border.
5. What is the name of Rachel's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Gaetan and Isabelle run for protection from the bombing in Chapter 6?
2. Whom does Isabelle's father tell her to look for to help her on her journey with the pilot in Chapter 18?
3. Who tends to Vianne after she has collapsed in Chapter 20?
4. What information does Vianne relate to Isabelle regarding Marc in Chapter 11?
5. Who brought the note for Isabelle in Chapter 13?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)