|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Vianne take the orphan boy in Chapter 29?
(a) Mother Superior.
(c) Madame Vizniak.
2. What is reported on the radio as Isabelle and Vianne listen in Chapter 7?
(a) Japan has joined the war.
(b) America has joined the war.
(c) Germany has surrendered.
(d) France has surrendered.
3. How old does Vianne say she was when she met Antoine in Chapter 11?
4. For how long must Isabelle hold out under questioning to allow her friends to protect themselves in Chapter 33?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 day.
5. How is Isabelle's clothing described when she begins her clerical job for the Germans?
(a) Red and frilly.
(b) Pink and flowy.
(c) Yellow and frilly.
(d) Plain and brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Beck relate regarding Antoine in Chapter 11?
2. In what month does Chapter 35 begin?
3. Who has gotten Isabelle a clerical position working for the Germans in Chapter 21?
4. What are under the desks in Vianne's classroom in Chapter 7?
5. Isabelle reads a notice in Chapter 19 that says women discovered assisting airmen will be what?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)