|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is written on the note that Vianne gives to Isabelle in Chapter 13?
(a) "The Red Army is waiting."
(b) "They are looking for you."
(c) "The Nightingale has flown."
(d) "The curtains are open."
2. Who is the guide that leads Isabelle and the airmen to safety in Chapter 19?
(a) Charles de Gaulle.
3. What does Beck bring for Vianne to cook for dinner in Chapter 15?
4. What is Beck holding in his hand at the train station in Chapter 23?
(a) A glass of wine.
(b) A whip.
(c) A pitcher of water.
(d) A loaf of bread.
5. Isabelle reads a notice in Chapter 19 that says women discovered assisting airmen will be what?
(a) Sent to concentration camps.
(c) Shot on sight.
(d) Tortured and shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isabelle receive at the ration line in the end of Chapter 10?
2. What does the term "gendarme" refer to?
3. Where does Isabelle go first when she arrives in Paris in Chapter 15?
4. Who is the German soldier that will be billeting at Vianne's home in Chapter 8?
5. Whom does Isabelle's father tell her to look for to help her on her journey with the pilot in Chapter 18?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)