|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the false papers for the Jewish orphan passed to Vianne in Chapter 30?
(a) Hidden in a book.
(b) Hidden in an apple basket.
(c) Hidden in a loaf of bread.
(d) Hidden inside of a radio.
2. Why is Vianne fired from her job in Chapter 17?
(a) For distributing resistance flyers.
(b) For questioning the authorities.
(c) For slapping a Nazi official.
(d) For her involvement with Isabelle.
3. How does Vianne respond when Von Richter asks about the boy she brings home in Chapter 29?
(a) She says he is an orphan whose mother died of tuberculosis.
(b) She says he is a Jewish child who escaped.
(c) She says he is an orphan whose famliy was taken prisoner.
(d) She says he is an orphan from America.
4. Who is the man that has caught Isabelle demarking propaganda in Chapter 10?
(a) Von Richter.
(c) Captain Beck.
5. Whom does Beck compare Isabelle to in Chapter 9?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does the elderly woman remark that she has in Chapter 31?
2. What is Isabelle's code name as she sets out on her mission with the airman in Chapter 19?
3. Who claims to have recommended Isabelle for the resistance efforts?
4. Where does Isabelle tell Vianne she plans to go after dinner in Chapter 9?
5. What does Rachel show Vianne that she and her daughter will have to wear in Chapter 20?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)