|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Isabelle's code name as she sets out on her mission with the airman in Chapter 19?
(a) The Shadow.
(b) The Hawk.
(c) The Nightingale.
(d) The Moon-cloud.
2. What does "RAF" refer to in the narrative?
(a) Retribution of Armed Forces.
(b) Royal Air Force.
(c) Regional Air Force.
(d) Remittance of Armed Forces.
3. What information does Beck relate regarding Antoine in Chapter 11?
(a) Antoine has joined the Nazi fighters.
(b) Antoine has been taken prisoner.
(c) Antoine has fled to America.
(d) Antoine has been killed.
4. Who is the man that has caught Isabelle demarking propaganda in Chapter 10?
(a) Von Richter.
(b) Captain Beck.
5. Who asks Vianne about Daniel in the rations line in Chapter 29?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isabelle demark with chalk in Chapter 9?
2. In which month does Chapter 12 begin?
3. What is Isabelle's first mission with the resistance group in Chapter 10?
4. Who is the guide that leads Isabelle and the airmen to safety in Chapter 19?
5. What does Rachel show Vianne that she and her daughter will have to wear in Chapter 20?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)