|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Labryinth," what papers the walls in a hallway?
2. In "Gentlemen's Wager," what does Alexander give Celia and then have disappear.
3. How many children are brought to the man in grey to interview in "Shades of Grey"?
4. in "Unexpected Post," what does the manager bring the five-year-old girl to drink?
5. In "Gentlemen's Wager," what color suit is the Alexander wearing who goes back stage to speak with Prospero?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Target Practice," why is Chandresh throwing a knife at a dartboard?
2. What is Tara's funeral like?
3. How does the circus get assembled in "Atmosphere"?
4. How does the grey man get a child to train?
5. What is the tattoo like that Tsukiko has?
6. Hos is the room where the Murray twins live decorated?
7. How does the boy the grey man chooses grow up?
8. Why did Mr. Barris leave London?
9. How does a man in a tuxedo perform in "The Hanged Man"?
10. In "The Magician's Umbrella," how does Celia learn who her opponent is?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fans of the circus rose up and became a loosely organized group. How did the group get started and why was the group so important to the reveurs?
Essay Topic 2
Tsukiko and Celia are hired as some of the first performers for the circus. What is unique about each woman that makes Chandresh want to hire her, and how does he expect each woman to enhance and add to the atmosphere of the circus?
Essay Topic 3
Lainie has tea with three different people in "Three Cups of Tea with Lainie Burgess." Why does Lainie visit each person and what does she hope to learn from her visits?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)