|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who waits for Bailey at the Wishing Tree in "Suspended"?
2. Where is Mr. Barris living in "Three Cups of Tea with Lainie Burgess"?
3. What does Mr. A. H. want for his part of the circus?
(a) The bonfire.
(b) The Wishing Tree.
(c) A story.
(d) The Ice Garden.
4. What is the ship made from that Marco shows Celia in "Stormy Seas"?
(a) Dinner plates.
5. What color is the upholstery in the cars of the circus train?
(a) Blues and red.
(b) Yellows and green.
(c) Whites, grays, and blacks.
(d) Burgundies, violets, and creams.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "An Entreaty," what is Bailey struggling with?
2. What does Marco leave behind in Celia's tent in "Impasse"?
3. What color are the champagne flutes at the grand anniversary celebration for the circus?
4. In "Blueprint," what does Poppet bring Chandresh as a present?
5. Where is Widget in "Blueprints"?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Fates Foretold," how does the fortune teller do a reading?
2. How does Bailey get into the circus in New York?
3. In "The Lovers," what do the figures look like that are as still as statues?
4. What happens when Marco considers leaving with Celia in "Stormy Seas"?
5. Who does Bailey meet at the train station in Concord?
6. Why does Hector wait in the hall for Celia in "Technicalities?
7. What is Celia tempted to do when she is with Marco?
8. How did Isobel and Marco happen to meet?
9. How does Thiessen die?
10. How is the anniversary celebration different from the circus itself?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)