|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Celia when Hector's death is announced?
2. How old is Bailey in "Truth or Dare"?
3. What color is the decor in Chandresh's dining room?
(a) Blue and white.
(b) Black and gold.
(c) Red and gold.
(d) Green and yellow.
4. By what date are stagehands unnecessary to unpack and set up the circus?
5. What time is dessert finished in "Associates and Conspirators"?
(a) Just before 2 a.m.
(b) 2:30 a.m.
(c) Around dawn.
(d) 3 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children are brought to the man in grey to interview in "Shades of Grey"?
2. In "The Magician's Umbrella," how many cards are in Isobel's Marseilles deck?
3. What color is the hair of the Murray twins?
4. Where is the circus in "The Wizard in the Tree"?
5. What is the date at the beginning of "Gentlemen's Wager"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bailey do with the twins in "Ailuromancy"?
2. What does Caroline dare her younger brother, Bailey, to do one day when they are climbing an oak tree?
3. Why did Mr. Barris leave London?
4. What does Marco look like when he isn't manipulating his appearance?
5. What do Marco and Celia collaborate upon in "Collaborations"?
6. In "The Magician's Umbrella," how does Celia learn who her opponent is?
7. What does Prospero have Celia do for Alexander?
8. How does the grey man get a child to train?
9. How does a man in a tuxedo perform in "The Hanged Man"?
10. What does the announcement in the paper say about Hector Bowen's death and funeral services?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)