|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Celia have in cages in her room?
2. What date is given for Hector's death in "Condolences"?
(a) April 30.
(b) May 14.
(c) February 21.
(d) March 15.
3. How long after the man in grey signs a paper in "Shades of Grey," does the form disappear?
4. In "Rules of the Game," what does Marco shape the pages of Isobel's letter into after reading it?
5. In "Atmosphere," who is Celia reminded of when watching Tara?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) An aunt.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of dress is Mme. Padva wearing in "Associates and Conspirators"?
2. How does Chandresh feel after the bonfire is lit on opening night?
3. How old is Bailey in "Truth or Dare"?
4. How long after the crowd disperses in "The Magician's Umbrella," does it begin to rain?
5. How old is the boy that the man in grey selects to teach in "Shades of Grey"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bailey observe when he watches the contortionist in "Oneiromancy"?
2. What is the tattoo like that Tsukiko has?
3. In "The Magician's Umbrella," how does Celia learn who her opponent is?
4. How does Celia feel about her performances?
5. Why did Mr. Barris leave London?
6. In "Target Practice," why is Chandresh throwing a knife at a dartboard?
7. What do Marco and Celia collaborate upon in "Collaborations"?
8. How does the circus get assembled in "Atmosphere"?
9. How does the boy the grey man chooses grow up?
10. What does the announcement in the paper say about Hector Bowen's death and funeral services?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)