|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Fates Foretold to Bons Reves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the fortune teller's tent smell like in "Fates Foretold"?
(a) Lilies and roses.
(b) Candles and spices.
(c) Caramel and smoke.
(d) Incense, roses, and beeswax.
2. What color are Thiessen's eyes?
3. What does Isobel hear at the end of "Intersections I: The Drop of a Hat"?
(a) Poppet screaming.
4. In "The Pool of Tears," what are patrons instructed to take when they enter a tent that has a ceiling covered with open black umbrellas?
(a) Black stone.
(b) Gold nugget.
(c) Silver nugget.
(d) White stone.
5. What does Widget drink when he meets with Mr. A. H. in Paris?
(c) Green tea.
(d) Hot chocolate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Widget want to ride on the carousel in "Chaperoned" until Celia persuades him to ride on a different animal?
2. What does Bailey get to drink when he goes to see the circus?
3. What color are the champagne flutes at the grand anniversary celebration for the circus?
4. During the performance in "Gentlemen's Wager," what do the ladies' fans turn into during the performance?
5. In "Truth or Dare," what color is the red-haired girl wearing when Bailey runs into her?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)