|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Temporary Places to Tete-a-Tete.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at midnight on opening night?
(a) Bonfire is lit.
(b) Light show begins.
(c) Trumpet blows.
(d) Sound of a gong is heard.
2. In "Labryinth," what papers the walls in a hallway?
3. What color roses does Chandresh send for Tara's funeral?
4. In "The Hanged Man," what color cord is tied around the leg of a man in a tuxedo?
(c) Royal blue.
5. How many chairs are in the tent where Celia performs in "Oneiromancy"?
(a) Around 15.
(b) About 20.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Celia in "False Pretenses"?
2. By "Gentlemen's Wager," how long has Celia been taking lessons?
3. Where does Celia spend time after her performance in "Rules of the Game"?
4. What does Chandresh send Mrs. Murray, the wild-cat tamers wife when she gives birth on opening night?
5. How old is the boy that the man in grey selects to teach in "Shades of Grey"?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)