|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Nick and his bride leave after the wedding?
(a) In a canoe.
(b) In a vintage car.
(c) In a limo.
(d) In a carriage.
2. What is Nick's demeanor toward Marjorie?
3. What is Bill's opinion of Nick's relationship with Marjorie?
(a) It should stay buried.
(b) It never would have lasted.
(c) It should be rekindled.
(d) It was the best thing that ever happened to Nick.
4. How does Nick spend the day in the uncivilized area?
5. Why does Nick sneak back to Kate's house?
(a) To take a drive.
(b) To watch a movie.
(c) To have sex.
(d) To drink whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of wound has Nick sustained?
2. Where is Nick skiing in this story?
3. Which of the following do Nick and Bill NOT do at Bill's cabin?
4. What is Rinaldi's response when Nick says they have made a "separate peace?"
5. Where had the peasant kept his wife's body after she died?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)