|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Helen's medical condition?
(a) She is a diabetic.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She has the flu.
(d) She gets migraines.
2. In what ways does Nick show that he has a great appreciation for nature?
(a) He does not kill the grasshopper on his leg.
(b) All of these.
(c) He lets the small trout go.
(d) He wets his hand before touching the trout to prevent fungus.
3. Nick thinks he would be better for Kate than _____________ is.
4. Who is the girl that Nick is interested in?
5. What does Bill say to Nick after Nick breaks up with Marjorie?
(a) He wants to know if he can date Marjorie.
(b) He wants to know how Nick feels.
(c) He says he never really liked Marjorie.
(d) He says Nick is making a mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nick visiting in this story?
2. Who is the orderly Nick talks to during the night?
3. What is the setting for the story?
4. What type of injury does Nick have in this story?
5. What is Nick doing with his friends in this story?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)