1. Who writes the Preface of THE NICK ADAMS STORIES?
2. Why is the Preface written?
To explain the reason for the collection.
3. The collection consists of _________________.
4. Who is the subject of the stories?
5. What does the editor say about the stories?
They have never been arranged into a coherent whole.
6. What is unknown about the stories?
7. What does the author also tell the reader about the book?
It contains some unpublished manuscripts.
This section contains 3,364 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)