|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Northern Woods: The Indians Moved Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Nick when he was by himself?
(a) He got scared.
(b) He loved the solitude.
(c) He slept all day.
(d) He tried to get a friend to come over.
2. Who is with Nick in this story?
(a) His father and cousin.
(b) His father and brother.
(c) His father and uncle.
(d) His Boy Scout troop.
3. What does Nick do when he returns home?
(a) Watches TV and falls asleep.
(b) Works on a jigsaw puzzle.
(c) Calls his girlfriend.
(d) Eats dinner with his father.
4. What is the source of Nick's father's anger?
(a) The car won't start.
(b) A fight with a man.
(c) His brother betrayed him.
(d) A young patient dies.
5. What is unknown about the stories?
(a) Their authenticity.
(b) Their authorship.
(c) Their interconnection.
(d) Their autobiographical qualities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the wood come from?
2. In what town did Nick grow up?
3. From what event is Nick returning home?
4. What lie does Nick's father tell his wife?
5. Why is the Preface written?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)