|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Northern Woods: The Indians Moved Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Nick and his father discuss as they leave the Indian camp?
(c) Surgical careers.
2. Where were Prudence and the boy seen playing?
(a) The school yard.
(b) The playground.
(c) The city park.
(d) The woods.
3. What is Nick's overriding quality?
(a) His strength.
(b) His immaturity.
(c) His humor.
(d) His fear.
4. How many people are in the vehicle passed by Nick and his friends?
5. Who is the girl that Nick spends a lot of time with?
(a) Prudence McKenzie.
(b) Pamela Mitchell.
(c) Paula Mitchell.
(d) Prudence Mitchell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the wood come from?
2. What is the economic base of the town?
3. Who is Nick's father going to help?
4. What occupation did some of the Indians have in Petoskey?
5. What is the condition of the baby's father?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)