|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Northern Woods: The Doctor and the Doctor's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of Nick's father's anger?
(a) A young patient dies.
(b) The car won't start.
(c) A fight with a man.
(d) His brother betrayed him.
2. What do Nick and his father discuss as they leave the Indian camp?
(d) Surgical careers.
3. Who is with Nick in this story?
(a) His father and brother.
(b) His Boy Scout troop.
(c) His father and uncle.
(d) His father and cousin.
4. What religion does Nick's mother practice?
(b) Christian Scientist.
5. What is the condition of the baby's father?
(a) He is in the hospital.
(b) He is bedridden at home.
(c) He is not injured.
(d) He is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nick doing in this story?
2. What else do Nick and his father discuss as they leave the Indian camp?
3. How does Nick react to the surgery?
4. Which of the following does Nick's mother NOT do for his father?
5. The story is a conflict between Nick's immaturity and the realization that ____________________.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)