|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On His Own: The Light of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is the girl that Nick spends a lot of time with?
2. Where does Nick go in this story?
(a) Summer camp.
(b) Indian camp.
(c) Boarding school.
3. What is the economic base of the town?
4. How does Nick react to the surgery?
(a) He sterilizes the instruments.
(b) He is frightened.
(c) He watches intently.
(d) He boils water.
5. What do Nick and his father discuss as they leave the Indian camp?
(b) Surgical careers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the girl that Nick spends a lot of time with?
2. How old is Nick in this story?
3. How does Nick respond when he hears that Prudence has been playing with another boy?
4. How had the baby's father hurt himself?
5. Who do Nick and his friends pass on their way home?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)