|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On His Own: The Light of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Nick's father going to help?
(a) An Indian woman.
(b) A trapped miner.
(c) His business partner.
(d) A bus filled with children.
2. How long does Nick nurse his broken heart about Prudence?
(a) For a year.
(b) For a month.
(c) Almost instantly.
(d) For a couple days.
3. What occupation did some of the Indians have in Petoskey?
(c) Factory work.
4. In what town did Nick grow up?
5. What is unique about the Indian woman?
(a) She has tuberculosis.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is deaf.
(d) She is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are in the vehicle passed by Nick and his friends?
2. What town is the location of this story?
3. When was this story published?
4. Where does Nick go in this story?
5. What happened when the farms were handed down to the Indians' children?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)