Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard promise to stop doing?
2. What kind of event does Pierce talk about after Saturday lunch?
3. What does Mary wrap around Ducane?
4. Who does Ducane write a letter to at the end of the chapter?
5. Why does Ducane think he should not pity Judy?
Replace the play's London setting with one of the following cities:
1. New York.
What new meaning would the new setting give the book? How important is setting for developing meaning in a story?
Away from the main character examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
What problems do Pierce's generation face? How are the problems for Pierce's generation different to the problems Ducane's generation faced? Identify and discuss a problem facing your own generation.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)