Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard promise to stop doing?
2. What kind of event does Pierce talk about after Saturday lunch?
3. What does Mary wrap around Ducane?
4. Who does Ducane write a letter to at the end of the chapter?
5. Why does Ducane think he should not pity Judy?
Examine the novel's dialogue. Explain how the author's dialogue contributes to the following areas:
The author wrote The Nice and the Good in the third person. Why do you think the author chose to write the story in the third person? How do you think the meaning of the story would change if the author wrote it in the first person?
Choose one of the following and examine what expresses about 1960s society:
1) The estate.
2) Ducane's womanizing .
3) The occult.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)