Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard promise to stop doing?
2. What kind of event does Pierce talk about after Saturday lunch?
3. What does Mary wrap around Ducane?
4. Who does Ducane write a letter to at the end of the chapter?
5. Why does Ducane think he should not pity Judy?
What problems do Pierce's generation face? How are the problems for Pierce's generation different to the problems Ducane's generation faced? Identify and discuss a problem facing your own generation.
Pick a character from the novel and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Discuss the author's life. In what way is his life and personality is reflected in the book? Where could he have learned about the world of espionage? In what ways is he like or unlike Bond?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)