Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jessica sniff when she is in Ducane's bedroom?
2. What are the twins examining on the beach?
3. Where does Willy say he is going for a few days?
4. Who does Willy say has proposed to him?
5. What part of Barbara's body does Pierce touch?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Richard amputate Eric's leg?
2. What did McGrath use to do for Radeechy?
3. Why does Pierce say he has been hiding the cat?
4. What do Kate and Ducane talk about as they walk towards Willy's cottage?
5. How does Richard start his off his meeting with Paula?
6. How does Ducane help Biranne in chapter 37?
7. What does Octavian think is strange about Radeechy's death?
8. What do Kate and Octavia talk about later that night?
9. What evidence does Ducane have against Biranne?
10. Why does Binally say he tampered with Radeechy's body?
Away from the main character examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Ducane during the story:
Choose one of the following and examine what expresses about 1960s society:
1) The estate.
2) Ducane's womanizing .
3) The occult.
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)