Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 26)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Kate like the idea of doing with Willy?
2. What is Willy doing when John enters his cottage?
3. What does John think he needs?
4. Why is Mary upset at Willy?
5. What does Jessica tell the man she wants to measure?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Kate think it is wonderful to fall in love with an old friend?
2. What does Eric write in his letter to Paula?
This section contains 869 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)