|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bread does McGrath offer Ducane?
(a) Black bread.
(b) Milk bread.
(c) Whole meal bread.
(d) White bread.
2. What does Pierce see when he turns on his torch?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A stranded whale.
(c) Two caverns.
(d) Hundreds of bats.
3. What does Paul confess to Ducane?
(b) A love child.
(c) An old affair.
(d) Drug addiction.
4. Where does Willy hide when he sees Jessica approach the house?
(a) The playground.
(b) The garden.
(c) The cave.
(d) The graveyard.
5. Who is the longer letter addressed to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police shine their bright light on?
2. Where did Kate and Octavian spend most of their time in Tangier?
3. What does Mary put the raspberries in?
4. What does Mary say she cannot do with Willy?
5. Who has Judy run off with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Radeecy write in his suicide note?
2. Why does Mary think she is in a terrible position?
3. How does Mary react to Willy breaking their engagement?
4. What does Mary think about on the boat?
5. Why does Judy say she married McGrath?
6. How does Richard start his off his meeting with Paula?
7. Why does McGrath say the room smells so bad?
8. What do the three women write in their letters to Ducane?
9. Why does Ducane think the sender sent Kate Jessica's letter?
10. How did Richard amputate Eric's leg?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)