|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Barabara and Pierce think it is not a sin that they have just had sex?
(a) They love each other.
(b) They are not religious.
(c) They used protection.
(d) They are going to get married.
2. What does Richard promise to stop doing?
(b) Being untidy.
(d) Having affairs.
3. Where does Willy hide when he sees Jessica approach the house?
(a) The garden.
(b) The graveyard.
(c) The playground.
(d) The cave.
4. What do the twins decide to do at the end of the book?
(a) Go swimming.
(b) Play basketball.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Play scrabble.
5. What does the author say all human life is compact of?
(a) Accident and chance.
(b) Happiness and misery.
(c) Luck and destiny.
(d) Love and hate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose presence calms Ducane?
2. Who is Octavian say he is sexually jealous of?
3. Where is Paula at the beginning of chapter 38?
4. Who does the short letter say it is from?
5. What city did Richard tell Paula he was moving to?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)