|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters do Ducane and Kate think are good for each other?
(a) Edward and Henrietta.
(b) Willy and Jessica.
(c) Pierce and Paula.
(d) Mary and Willy.
2. What does Mary say she cannot do with Willy?
(a) Be serious.
(b) Open up.
(c) Have fun.
(d) Share things.
3. What does the author say all human life is compact of?
(a) Love and hate.
(b) Luck and destiny.
(c) Happiness and misery.
(d) Accident and chance.
4. What does Ducane tell Paula to try and find?
(a) A raft.
(b) A sailing boat.
(c) A rowing boat.
(d) A motorboat.
5. What does Pierce see when he turns on his torch?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A stranded whale.
(c) Hundreds of bats.
(d) Two caverns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Judy say she married McGrath?
2. What does Ducane tell Mary is wrong with him?
3. What American city does Eric want to live in?
4. What does kind of drink does McGrath pour for himself and Ducane?
5. Whose presence calms Ducane?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)