|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ducane tell Judy to do?
(a) Make a coffee.
(b) Have a shower.
(c) Wash his sheets.
(d) Get dressed.
2. What does Ducane say he wants?
(a) Someone to love him.
(b) Someone to comfort him.
(c) Someone to praise him.
(d) Someone to be there for him.
3. What does Paul confess to Ducane?
(a) Drug addiction.
(b) A love child.
(d) An old affair.
4. Whose presence calms Ducane?
5. Who does Ducane ask Mary about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police shine their bright light on?
2. Who is Ducane having a drink with at the beginning of chapter 39?
3. What does Ducane say he will open a bottle of?
4. Whose face does Ducane imagine when he looks for Pierce?
5. What does kind of drink does McGrath pour for himself and Ducane?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the three women write in their letters to Ducane?
2. How does Richard start his off his meeting with Paula?
3. How have Kate's feelings for Ducane changed?
4. Describe the vault.
5. What does Richard promise Paula?
6. What did Radeecy write in his suicide note?
7. How do Pierce and Ducane get themselves above the tideline?
8. Why do Octavian and Kate decide to forgive Ducane?
9. How does Ducane feel about Mary?
10. What does Willy tell Mary in this chapter?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)