|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary say she cannot do with Willy?
(a) Be serious.
(b) Share things.
(c) Open up.
(d) Have fun.
2. Who is the first to appear from the cave?
3. Who has Judy run off with?
4. What does Mary wonder what it is like to be?
(c) In love.
5. What does the author say we think with?
(a) Our stomachs.
(b) Our minds.
(c) Our bodies.
(d) Our hearts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ducane tell Judy to do?
2. What does Mary put the raspberries in?
3. What bad news does Willy break to Mary in chapter 32?
4. Which two characters do Ducane and Kate think are good for each other?
5. Why does Judy say she married McGrath?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Judy say she married McGrath?
2. How does Ducane react to Judy's advances?
3. What does Richard promise Paula?
4. How do Pierce and Ducane get themselves above the tideline?
5. Describe the layout of the cave.
6. How does Mar react when she sees Mingo, Pierce and Ducane swimming out of the cave?
7. How does Ducane help Biranne in chapter 37?
8. What does Jessica think about when she looks into the long mirror?
9. What did Radeecy write in his suicide note?
10. What do the three women write in their letters to Ducane?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)