|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pierce swim to?
(a) A crag.
(b) A buoy.
(c) A cave.
(d) An island.
2. Who is the first letter that Ducane opens from?
3. What was Richard doing while Paula was talking to Eric?
(a) Building a shed.
(b) Buying a car.
(c) Preparing to kill them.
(d) Listening to them.
4. What does Biranne think Radeechy had odd tastes in?
5. What do the police shine their bright light on?
(a) The meadow.
(b) The sea.
(c) The rocks.
(d) The cliff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Judy run off with?
2. What American city does Eric want to live in?
3. Why is Durane angry in chapter 28?
4. What does Ducane tell Judy to do?
5. What does Mary ask Ducane about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pierce react when he sees Mingo?
2. What does Richard promise Paula?
3. Why does Judy say she married McGrath?
4. What does Mary think about on the boat?
5. What does Eric write in his letter to Pala?
6. Why does Ducane resign from his job?
7. Describe the layout of the cave.
8. How has Ducane's attitude towards Biranne changed?
9. How does Ducane orgaize everyone when he hears Pierce has swum to the cave?
10. How does Ducane react to Judy's advances?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)