|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do both Ducane and Pirece put on to ward off the cold?
(a) Ducane's shirt.
(b) Pierce's jersey.
(c) Ducane's jersey.
(d) Pierce's shirt.
2. What does Mary say she cannot do with Willy?
(a) Have fun.
(b) Share things.
(c) Open up.
(d) Be serious.
3. Why is Durane angry in chapter 28?
(a) The interview is going badly.
(b) Willy interrupts the interview.
(c) Jessica interrupts the interview.
(d) Biranne keeps touching him.
4. Where did Kate and Octavian spend most of their time in Tangier?
(a) In bed.
(b) In the sea.
(c) On the beach.
(d) At the flea markets.
5. What picture do Paula and Richard sit in front of?
(a) The Van Gogh picture.
(b) The Bronzino picture.
(c) The Bacon picture.
(d) The Peake picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Octavian not tell his wife about?
2. Whose face does Ducane imagine when he looks for Pierce?
3. What has Kate brought for Ducane?
4. What does Pierce see when he turns on his torch?
5. What do Pierce and Ducane lie on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does McGrath say the room smells so bad?
2. How do Pierce and Ducane get themselves above the tideline?
3. Why does Mary think she is in a terrible position?
4. What does Eric write in his letter to Pala?
5. How does Richard start his off his meeting with Paula?
6. How has Ducane's attitude towards Biranne changed?
7. How does Ducane help Biranne in chapter 37?
8. Why does Binally say he tampered with Radeechy's body?
9. How does Ducane react to Judy's advances?
10. Why do Octavian and Kate decide to forgive Ducane?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)