|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Kate brought for Ducane?
(a) Morrocan sweets.
(b) A Moroccan hat.
(c) Morrocan scripts.
(d) Morrocan chocolates.
2. What does Biranne say he pushed out of the way as he was touching Radeechy?
(a) The knife.
(b) The stapler.
(c) The gun.
(d) The newspaper.
3. What does Richard promise to stop doing?
(a) Having affairs.
(d) Being untidy.
4. Which two characters are talking in the kitchen at the beginning of chapter 30?
(a) Kate and John.
(b) Edward and Henrietta.
(c) Mary and Willy.
(d) Jessica and Judy.
5. What do Pierce and Ducane lie on?
(a) A shelf.
(b) A chimney.
(c) A piece of driftwood.
(d) A table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ducane think McGrath could do to him?
2. Which door does McGrath say was usually locked?
3. Where is Paula at the beginning of chapter 38?
4. What do the police shine their bright light on?
5. What does Biranne hand Ducane?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Binally say he tampered with Radeechy's body?
2. Why does Ducane resign from his job?
3. What does Jessica think about when she looks into the long mirror?
4. How does Ducane feel about Mary?
5. How does Ducane orgaize everyone when he hears Pierce has swum to the cave?
6. What did Radeecy write in his suicide note?
7. What does Richard promise Paula?
8. How has Ducane's attitude towards Biranne changed?
9. What does Eric write in his letter to Pala?
10. What does Mary think about on the boat?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)