|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the twins decide to do at the end of the book?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Go swimming.
(c) Play basketball.
(d) Play scrabble.
2. What does Mary wonder what it is like to be?
(d) In love.
3. What do Pierce and Ducane lie on?
(a) A chimney.
(b) A table.
(c) A shelf.
(d) A piece of driftwood.
4. What bad news does Willy break to Mary in chapter 32?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He has cancer.
(c) He has to go back to Scotland.
(d) He cannot marry her.
5. What reason does Biranne give for touching Radeechy's body?
(a) He was trying to revive him.
(b) He was seeing if he was alive.
(c) He wanted to touch him for the last time.
(d) He was taking back the money he owed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does kind of drink does McGrath pour for himself and Ducane?
2. Who is the longer letter addressed to?
3. What kind of event does Pierce talk about after Saturday lunch?
4. Who does Ducane write a letter to at the end of the chapter?
5. What does Paul confess to Ducane?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the vault.
2. Why does Mary think she is in a terrible position?
3. How does Kate react to Jessica's letter?
4. Why does Binally say he tampered with Radeechy's body?
5. How have Kate's feelings for Ducane changed?
6. How does Mary react to Willy breaking their engagement?
7. What does Jessica think about when she looks into the long mirror?
8. How has Ducane's attitude towards Biranne changed?
9. How does Richard start his off his meeting with Paula?
10. How does Ducane react to Judy's advances?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)