|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard promise to stop doing?
(a) Having affairs.
(d) Being untidy.
2. What kind of event does Pierce talk about after Saturday lunch?
(a) A rock concert.
(b) A poetry reading.
(c) A movie screening.
(d) A happening.
3. What does Mary wrap around Ducane?
(a) A blanket.
(b) Her shawl.
(c) Her overcoat.
(d) A duvet.
4. Who does Ducane write a letter to at the end of the chapter?
5. Why does Ducane think he should not pity Judy?
(a) She would not leave him alone.
(b) She could harm him.
(c) She would kill herself.
(d) She would tell everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which door does McGrath say was usually locked?
2. What does Mary ask Ducane about?
3. What kind of bread does McGrath offer Ducane?
4. What does Ducane toss at Mary?
5. What does Octavian not tell his wife about?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)