|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie say Ducane is?
(a) A communist.
(b) A libertine.
(c) A womaniser.
(d) A puritan.
2. Who is sitting with Mary on the boat?
(a) Theo and Barbara.
(b) Paula and Willy.
(c) Kate and Octavian.
(d) Willy and Theo.
3. What does Pierce have tucked into his pants?
(a) A knife.
(b) A flask.
(c) A torch.
(d) A gun.
4. Who does Julie hear arriving downstairs?
(a) The pieman.
(b) The postman.
(c) The milkman.
(d) The breadman.
5. What does Octavian not tell his wife about?
(a) His drinking problem.
(b) His child by another woman.
(c) His late nights with his secretary.
(d) His gambling problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ducane feel on the rocks?
2. What does Biranne think Radeechy had odd tastes in?
3. What color is the candle stick McGrath uses for the candle?
4. Who is Ducane having a drink with at the beginning of chapter 39?
5. What American city does Eric want to live in?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)