|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mary follow Willy to at the beginning of chapter 19?
(a) The forest.
(b) The graveyard.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The orchard.
2. What has Ducane treated Jessica like?
(a) A spinster.
(b) A child.
(c) A student.
(d) A whore.
3. What day does Ducane want McGrath to visit him?
4. What kind of animal has gone missing?
(a) A dog.
(b) A hamster.
(c) A cat.
(d) A monkey.
5. Where does Paula go before she meets up with the others?
(a) The Tate galley.
(b) The National Gallery.
(c) The Natural History Museum.
(d) The National Museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pierce decorating Barbie's room with?
2. What does Jessica do when Ducane tries to tell her he cannot see her again?
3. Why was it strange that the gun was lying next to Radeechy's right hand?
4. Who is Edward looking for?
5. What word does McGrath use to describe the magic girls?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are the main characters connected?
2. Why does Jessica say she is searching Ducane's room?
3. What do Kate and Octavian talk about before they go to bed?
4. Why does Kate think it is wonderful to fall in love with an old friend?
5. What is Kate thinking about as she walks along the beach?
6. How does Willy react when Mary asks him to marry her?
7. What does Mary tell Ducane is making her unhappy?
8. Why is Ducane envious of Willy?
9. Why is the Prime minister concerned about Radeechy's death?
10. Why does Willy's use of German irritate Mary?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)