|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whose house does Willy arrive at the beginning of chapter 22?
2. What does Theo suffer from?
(d) A hole in his heart.
3. What is Willy doing when John enters his cottage?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Writing a letter.
(c) Listening to music.
(d) Watching a film.
4. What part of Britain is Willy from?
(a) Northern Ireland.
5. What language are Barbara and Ducane speaking together?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theo say him and Willy always talk about?
2. Who sits next to Ducane on the journey home?
3. What language does Barbara want Willy to teach her?
4. What does Barbara tell Willy she has learned to play?
5. What kind of flowers has someone brought for Willy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does John Ducane want to break up with Jessica?
2. What do Kate and Octavian talk about before they go to bed?
3. Why does Theo puzzle Mary?
4. Why does Pierce say he has been hiding the cat?
5. Why does Jessica say she is searching Ducane's room?
6. How does Jessica enter Ducane's bedroom?
7. Why does Kate think it is wonderful to fall in love with an old friend?
8. Describe the meeting between Kate and Fiver.
9. Why is Ducane worried about his affair with Jessica?
10. Why did Judy and the others start going to the vault?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)