|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John think he needs?
(a) To go on holiday.
(b) To be alone.
(c) To have a family.
(d) To be attached.
2. What is Willy doing when John enters his cottage?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Writing a letter.
(c) Watching a film.
(d) Listening to music.
3. What is Jessica Bird's occupation?
(a) A writer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A detective.
(d) A secretary.
4. What city is Ducane in at the beginning of chapter 13?
5. What transport did Paula and her friends use to travel to town?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ducane received permission to search?
2. What language can Willy speak?
3. What does Theo say him and Willy always talk about?
4. What is Pierce decorating Barbie's room with?
5. Who has Ducane come to see at the beginning of chapter 20?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does John Ducane want to break up with Jessica?
2. What does Ducane say he noticed in the pictures he took at the scene of Radeechy's death?
3. What does Judy say her and Radeechy did in the vaults?
4. What is Kate thinking about as she walks along the beach?
5. What is Mary thinking about as she walks along the beach?
6. Why does Pierce say he has been hiding the cat?
7. Why does Jessica say she is searching Ducane's room?
8. What do Kate and Octavia talk about later that night?
9. What does Willy think about Mary?
10. How does Jessica enter Ducane's bedroom?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)