|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ducane treated Jessica like?
(a) A whore.
(b) A student.
(c) A child.
(d) A spinster.
2. What does Judy McGrath call Ducane?
(a) Mr. Laurel.
(b) Mr. Towman.
(c) Mr. Honeyman.
(d) Mr. Sugarman.
3. Who has John received a postcard from?
4. Who does the woman on the postcard remind Ducane of?
5. Who sits next to Ducane on the journey home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Britain is Willy from?
2. What day does Ducane want McGrath to visit him?
3. Where does Mary follow Willy to at the beginning of chapter 19?
4. Who does Ducane almost collide with as he exits the house?
5. What does Mary tell Willy she wished he did more?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Kate thinking about as she walks along the beach?
2. What did McGrath use to do for Radeechy?
3. Why does Pierce say he has been hiding the cat?
4. What do Kate and Ducane talk about as they walk towards Willy's cottage?
5. What do Kate and Octavia talk about later that night?
6. What is Mary thinking about as she walks along the beach?
7. What does Eric write in his letter to Paula?
8. Why is Ducane envious of Willy?
9. What does Octavian think is strange about Radeechy's death?
10. Why does Kate think it is wonderful to fall in love with an old friend?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)