|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language can Willy speak?
2. On what part of the gun did the police find Biranne's finger prints?
(a) The barrel.
(b) The magazine.
(c) The trigger.
(d) The handle.
3. What is Judy holding?
(a) A walking stick.
(b) A riding whip.
(c) A gun.
(d) A hair brush.
4. What do the men think the newspapers are going to write a story about?
(b) Drug abuse.
(d) A love triangle.
5. At whose house does Willy arrive at the beginning of chapter 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John think he needs?
2. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
3. What does Mary tell Willy she wished he did more?
4. Why is Mary upset at Willy?
5. What is Richard's Biranne's position at the company?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Willy react to Barbara's advances?
2. What do Kate and Ducane talk about as they walk towards Willy's cottage?
3. What does Ducane say he noticed in the pictures he took at the scene of Radeechy's death?
4. What evidence does Ducane have against Biranne?
5. How does Willy react when Mary asks him to marry her?
6. What does Willy think about Mary?
7. How does Jessica enter Ducane's bedroom?
8. Why is the Prime minister concerned about Radeechy's death?
9. Why did Judy and the others start going to the vault?
10. Why does Kate think it is wonderful to fall in love with an old friend?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)