|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate like the idea of doing with Willy?
(a) Sun bathing.
(b) Taking him away.
(d) Going on holiday.
2. At whose house does Willy arrive at the beginning of chapter 22?
3. Where does Paula go before she meets up with the others?
(a) The National Gallery.
(b) The Natural History Museum.
(c) The National Museum.
(d) The Tate galley.
4. Who has John received a postcard from?
5. Who does Ducane think is the key to Radeech's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sea does Willy say he went on vacation to?
2. What does Edward ask his mother if he can have?
3. What does Judy McGrath call Ducane?
4. What is Richard's Biranne's position at the company?
5. What country did Eric move to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Octavian think is strange about Radeechy's death?
2. Why does John Ducane want to break up with Jessica?
3. How does Willy react to Barbara's advances?
4. Why does Jessica say she is searching Ducane's room?
5. Why does Pierce say he has been hiding the cat?
6. Why is Ducane worried about his affair with Jessica?
7. Why does Kate think it is wonderful to fall in love with an old friend?
8. What does Eric write in his letter to Paula?
9. Why does Theo puzzle Mary?
10. What terrible thing does Willy say happened to him as a child?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)