|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whose house does Willy arrive at the beginning of chapter 22?
2. What does Barbara think has gone wrong with Pierce?
3. What does Ducane want from Biranne?
(d) A set of keys.
4. What does Mary think she needs to do to get Willy to open up to her?
(a) Care for him.
(b) Love him.
(c) Argue with him.
(d) Buy him presents.
5. What does Jessica sniff when she is in Ducane's bedroom?
(a) His sheets.
(b) His under pants.
(c) His socks.
(d) His pillow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does the author compare Theo's face to?
2. What sea does Willy say he went on vacation to?
3. What does Mary use to catch the green piece of glass Willy throws?
4. What does Willy tell Jessica she is?
5. What language are Barbara and Ducane speaking together?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ducane think the sender sent Kate Jessica's letter?
2. How have Kate's feelings for Ducane changed?
3. What does Judy say her and Radeechy did in the vaults?
4. How does Pierce react when he sees Mingo?
5. What did McGrath use to do for Radeechy?
6. What does Ducane say he noticed in the pictures he took at the scene of Radeechy's death?
7. Why is Mary okay with Ducane hitting Pierce?
8. How does Willy react to Barbara's advances?
9. What does Eric write in his letter to Pala?
10. What terrible thing does Willy say happened to him as a child?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)