|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willy ask Barabara not to play for him?
(a) His ears are too sensitive.
(b) He does not like flutes.
(c) He does not have time.
(d) Music is too painful.
2. What does Theo suffer from?
(a) A hole in his heart.
3. Where does Mary hear a loud crash?
(a) Casie's room.
(b) Mingo's room.
(c) Theo's room.
(d) Pierce's room.
4. What does Judy say Radeechy never did to her?
(a) Made her laugh.
(b) Made her feel.
(c) Spoke to her.
(d) Touched her.
5. What did Willy persuade his family to buy so he could play with the dog?
(a) A doll.
(b) A ball.
(c) A bone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paula want to buy for Willy?
2. What part of the UK does Octavian plan to visit?
3. What does Judy McGrath call Ducane?
4. What kind of animal does the author compare Theo's face to?
5. What is Willy doing when John enters his cottage?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Octavian and Kate decide to forgive Ducane?
2. Why is Mary okay with Ducane hitting Pierce?
3. What does Richard promise Paula?
4. What does Judy say her and Radeechy did in the vaults?
5. What does Mary think about on the boat?
6. How does Ducane react to Judy's advances?
7. Describe the layout of the cave.
8. What terrible thing does Willy say happened to him as a child?
9. Why does Mary think she is in a terrible position?
10. Why did Judy and the others start going to the vault?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)