|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is everyone at the beginning of chapter 25?
(a) The lounge.
(b) The games room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The dining room.
2. What does Mary tell Willy she wished he did more?
3. What has Ducane received permission to search?
(a) Octavian's offices.
(b) Willy's house.
(c) The House of Commons.
(d) Radeecy's house.
4. Where are Paula, Kate and Mary at the beginning of chapter 17?
(a) At home.
(b) In a forest.
(c) At the swimming baths.
(d) In town.
5. Who has John received a postcard from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ducane spend the previous evening with?
2. What does Ducane not want Kate and Jessica to see him as?
3. Where does Mary hear a loud crash?
4. What is the picture of on the front of the postcard?
5. What have the twins brought to the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Kate and Octavian talk about before they go to bed?
2. What do Kate and Octavia talk about later that night?
3. Describe the meeting between Kate and Fiver.
4. Why does Pierce say he has been hiding the cat?
5. How are the main characters connected?
6. What is Kate thinking about as she walks along the beach?
7. What terrible thing does Willy say happened to him as a child?
8. What is Mary thinking about as she walks along the beach?
9. What did McGrath use to do for Radeechy?
10. What does Mary tell Ducane is making her unhappy?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)