|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Willy doing when John enters his cottage?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Watching a film.
(c) Listening to music.
(d) Writing a letter.
2. What does Paula think Eric's hands always smelled like?
(a) Dog hair.
3. What does Barbara tell the twins she does not want to do?
4. Who has Ducane come to see at the beginning of chapter 20?
5. What is the missing cat's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ducane think is the key to Radeech's death?
2. Who does Kate suggest everyone is afraid of?
3. What does Jessica sniff when she is in Ducane's bedroom?
4. Who does Ducane think Judy McGrath is?
5. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Judy and the others start going to the vault?
2. How does Willy react to Barbara's advances?
3. Why is the Prime minister concerned about Radeechy's death?
4. What do Kate and Octavian talk about before they go to bed?
5. What evidence does Ducane have against Biranne?
6. What does Judy say her and Radeechy did in the vaults?
7. What does Eric write in his letter to Paula?
8. How does Willy react when Mary asks him to marry her?
9. What does Ducane say he noticed in the pictures he took at the scene of Radeechy's death?
10. Why is Ducane worried about his affair with Jessica?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)