|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ducane think is the key to Radeech's death?
2. Who does Ducane think McGrath sold information to?
(a) The police.
(b) Radeechy's wife.
(c) The government.
(d) The press.
3. What language does Barbara want Willy to teach her?
4. Who sits next to Ducane on the journey home?
5. Who does McGrath say was often at Radeechy's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is Fivey from?
2. At whose house does Willy arrive at the beginning of chapter 22?
3. Who does the woman on the postcard remind Ducane of?
4. Where else did the police find Biranne's finger prints?
5. Who has John received a postcard from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pierce say he has been hiding the cat?
2. What does Willy think about Mary?
3. Why does John Ducane want to break up with Jessica?
4. Why did Judy and the others start going to the vault?
5. How does Willy react when Mary asks him to marry her?
6. Why does Theo puzzle Mary?
7. What does Octavian think is strange about Radeechy's death?
8. What do Kate and Octavia talk about later that night?
9. What evidence does Ducane have against Biranne?
10. What do Kate and Octavian talk about before they go to bed?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)