|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary tell Willy she wished he did more?
2. What language are Barbara and Ducane speaking together?
3. What kind of animal has gone missing?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A hamster.
4. What sea does Willy say he went on vacation to?
(a) The Red Sea.
(b) The North Sea.
(c) The Irish Sea.
(d) The Black Sea.
5. What is Pierce decorating Barbie's room with?
Short Answer Questions
1. At whose house does Willy arrive at the beginning of chapter 22?
2. Who does Octavian have to give a report to?
3. What does Kate like the idea of doing with Willy?
4. What is the name of the women the men think the newspapers are going to write about?
5. What does Theo say him and Willy always talk about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What evidence does Ducane have against Biranne?
2. What do Kate and Octavia talk about later that night?
3. Why did Judy and the others start going to the vault?
4. What did McGrath use to do for Radeechy?
5. What does Eric write in his letter to Paula?
6. Why is Ducane worried about his affair with Jessica?
7. How does Willy react when Mary asks him to marry her?
8. Why does John Ducane want to break up with Jessica?
9. What does Octavian think is strange about Radeechy's death?
10. Why does Willy's use of German irritate Mary?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)