|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paula go before she meets up with the others?
(a) The National Museum.
(b) The National Gallery.
(c) The Natural History Museum.
(d) The Tate galley.
2. Who does Willy say has proposed to him?
3. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
(a) Whaling cave.
(b) Diver's cave.
(c) Shark's cave.
(d) Gunnar's cave.
4. Who does Octavian have to give a report to?
(a) The health minister.
(b) The deputy primeminister.
(c) The primeminister.
(d) The transport minister.
5. Where does Mary follow Willy to at the beginning of chapter 19?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The forest.
(c) The orchard.
(d) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was it strange that the gun was lying next to Radeechy's right hand?
2. Who does McGrath say was often at Radeechy's house?
3. What does Theo say him and Willy always talk about?
4. What is Pierce decorating Barbie's room with?
5. Where else did the police find Biranne's finger prints?
Short Essay Questions
1. What terrible thing does Willy say happened to him as a child?
2. What evidence does Ducane have against Biranne?
3. Why did Judy and the others start going to the vault?
4. What does Eric write in his letter to Paula?
5. What do Kate and Octavia talk about later that night?
6. Why does Kate think it is wonderful to fall in love with an old friend?
7. Why does John Ducane want to break up with Jessica?
8. Describe the meeting between Kate and Fiver.
9. What is Kate thinking about as she walks along the beach?
10. What does Willy think about Mary?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)