|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy tell Jessica she is?
2. What do the men think the newspapers are going to write a story about?
(b) Drug abuse.
(c) A love triangle.
3. What does Theo suffer from?
(d) A hole in his heart.
4. What does Ducane want from Biranne?
(c) A set of keys.
5. Who has Ducane come to see at the beginning of chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbara tell the twins she does not want to do?
2. Who does Willy say has proposed to him?
3. What language can Willy speak?
4. What is Willy doing when John enters his cottage?
5. Where does Paula put Eric's letter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Richard start his off his meeting with Paula?
2. What does Richard promise Paula?
3. How did Richard amputate Eric's leg?
4. What is Kate thinking about as she walks along the beach?
5. Why does Ducane think the sender sent Kate Jessica's letter?
6. What does Willy tell Mary in this chapter?
7. What do Kate and Octavian talk about before they go to bed?
8. What do Kate and Ducane talk about as they walk towards Willy's cottage?
9. How does Ducane react to Judy's advances?
10. How has Ducane's attitude towards Biranne changed?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)