|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what part of the gun did the police find Biranne's finger prints?
(a) The handle.
(b) The magazine.
(c) The trigger.
(d) The barrel.
2. What part of Britain is Willy from?
(c) Northern Ireland.
3. What does Theo suffer from?
(b) A hole in his heart.
4. What does Judy say Radeechy never did to her?
(a) Made her feel.
(b) Spoke to her.
(c) Made her laugh.
(d) Touched her.
5. What does John think he needs?
(a) To go on holiday.
(b) To be alone.
(c) To have a family.
(d) To be attached.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country did Eric move to?
2. Where does Paula go before she meets up with the others?
3. What does Jessica sniff when she is in Ducane's bedroom?
4. What does Jessica tell the man she wants to measure?
5. What does Ducane want from Biranne?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ducane say he noticed in the pictures he took at the scene of Radeechy's death?
2. What is Kate thinking about as she walks along the beach?
3. What is Mary thinking about as she walks along the beach?
4. What did McGrath use to do for Radeechy?
5. What does Willy think about Mary?
6. What evidence does Ducane have against Biranne?
7. Why did Judy and the others start going to the vault?
8. What terrible thing does Willy say happened to him as a child?
9. How does Willy react when Mary asks him to marry her?
10. What does Mary tell Ducane is making her unhappy?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)