|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John think he needs?
(a) To have a family.
(b) To be alone.
(c) To be attached.
(d) To go on holiday.
2. What is Pierce decorating Barbie's room with?
3. What part of Britain is Willy from?
(d) Northern Ireland.
4. What does Theo say him and Willy always talk about?
5. Who does the woman on the postcard remind Ducane of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Ducane come to see at the beginning of chapter 20?
2. Which mode of transport is Eric using to travel back to England?
3. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
4. Where are Paula, Kate and Mary at the beginning of chapter 17?
5. What does Barbara think has gone wrong with Pierce?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Judy say her and Radeechy did in the vaults?
2. What do Kate and Ducane talk about as they walk towards Willy's cottage?
3. What did McGrath use to do for Radeechy?
4. Why does John Ducane want to break up with Jessica?
5. Why did Judy and the others start going to the vault?
6. Describe the meeting between Kate and Fiver.
7. Why is Mary okay with Ducane hitting Pierce?
8. How are the main characters connected?
9. What do Kate and Octavia talk about later that night?
10. What terrible thing does Willy say happened to him as a child?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)