|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Octavian have to give a report to?
(a) The deputy primeminister.
(b) The health minister.
(c) The primeminister.
(d) The transport minister.
2. Who has Ducane come to see at the beginning of chapter 20?
3. Who does Octavian suggest they telephone?
(a) Scotland Yard.
(c) The military.
(d) The sheriff.
4. Who did Ducane spend the previous evening with?
5. What city is Ducane in at the beginning of chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pierce decorating Barbie's room with?
2. What kind of animal does the author compare Theo's face to?
3. What does Mary think she needs to do to get Willy to open up to her?
4. What kind of alcoholic drink does Theo drink in Willy's cottage?
5. Whose house does Jessica arrive at at the beginning of chapter 23?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Kate thinking about as she walks along the beach?
2. Why is the Prime minister concerned about Radeechy's death?
3. What does Octavian think is strange about Radeechy's death?
4. Why does Kate think it is wonderful to fall in love with an old friend?
5. What does Willy think about Mary?
6. Why is Mary okay with Ducane hitting Pierce?
7. What did McGrath use to do for Radeechy?
8. How does Willy react to Barbara's advances?
9. Why does Theo puzzle Mary?
10. What does Eric write in his letter to Paula?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)