|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Theo tell Willy to forgive?
(a) Josef Stalin.
(b) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Winston Churchill.
2. What does Paul confess to Ducane?
(a) An old affair.
(b) A love child.
(c) Drug addiction.
3. Who does Ducane ask Mary about?
4. Where does Willy hide when he sees Jessica approach the house?
(a) The playground.
(b) The cave.
(c) The garden.
(d) The graveyard.
5. What does Biranne say he pushed out of the way as he was touching Radeechy?
(a) The gun.
(b) The knife.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) The stapler.
6. What does Ducane tell Mary is wrong with him?
(a) Bad dreams.
(c) Lack of sleep.
(d) Unrequited love.
7. Who does Ducane write a letter to at the end of the chapter?
8. What does Ducane tell Judy to do?
(a) Have a shower.
(b) Make a coffee.
(c) Get dressed.
(d) Wash his sheets.
9. What does Pierce lose in the water?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His torch.
(c) His knife.
(d) His wallet.
10. Where has Octavuan gone to in chapter 30?
11. What does the author say we think with?
(a) Our bodies.
(b) Our minds.
(c) Our stomachs.
(d) Our hearts.
12. What does Ducane feel on the rocks?
13. Who does Julie hear arriving downstairs?
(a) The pieman.
(b) The milkman.
(c) The breadman.
(d) The postman.
14. Who does Ducane meet with in chapter 37?
15. What does Biranne think Radeechy had odd tastes in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the candle stick McGrath uses for the candle?
2. Where does Mary tell Willy something is happening?
3. What does Mary wonder what it is like to be?
4. What do Pierce and Ducane lie on?
5. Why do Barabara and Pierce think it is not a sin that they have just had sex?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)