|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Kate brought for Ducane?
(a) Morrocan sweets.
(b) A Moroccan hat.
(c) Morrocan scripts.
(d) Morrocan chocolates.
2. Whose presence calms Ducane?
3. What color is the candle stick McGrath uses for the candle?
4. What American city does Eric want to live in?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. Who looks on as Paula and Richard run from the gallery?
(a) A security guard.
(b) Mary and Willy.
(c) A group of tourists.
(d) A famous painter.
6. Where country has Eric now decided to move to?
(d) South Africa.
7. Where has Octavuan gone to in chapter 30?
8. Who does Ducane write a letter to at the end of the chapter?
9. Who does Mary see talking on the beach?
(a) Ducane and Kate.
(b) Kate and Octavia.
(c) Pierce and Willy.
(d) Ducane and Paula.
10. Who did the doctor say saved Pierce and Ducan's lives?
11. What do Pierce and Ducane lie on?
(a) A chimney.
(b) A table.
(c) A shelf.
(d) A piece of driftwood.
12. What does Ducane feel on the rocks?
13. What does Mary ask Ducane about?
(a) His relationship with Kate.
(b) His police work.
(c) The cave.
(d) His love life.
14. What kind of event does Pierce talk about after Saturday lunch?
(a) A poetry reading.
(b) A happening.
(c) A movie screening.
(d) A rock concert.
15. Who has Judy run off with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pierce have tucked into his pants?
2. What person other than Ducane does Jessica think about in chapter 27?
3. What does Paul confess to Ducane?
4. Where does Mary tell Willy something is happening?
5. Whose face does Ducane imagine when he looks for Pierce?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)