|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the novel Willy and Paula are reading?
2. Who has Judy run off with?
3. What does Ducane say he will open a bottle of?
4. What has Kate brought for Ducane?
(a) Morrocan scripts.
(b) Morrocan chocolates.
(c) A Moroccan hat.
(d) Morrocan sweets.
5. What does Biranne say he pushed out of the way as he was touching Radeechy?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) The gun.
(c) The knife.
(d) The stapler.
6. What does Pierce have tucked into his pants?
(a) A torch.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A flask.
7. What kind of event does Pierce talk about after Saturday lunch?
(a) A poetry reading.
(b) A movie screening.
(c) A rock concert.
(d) A happening.
8. Which door does McGrath say was usually locked?
(a) The back door.
(b) The top door.
(c) The trap door.
(d) The side door.
9. What does Julie say Ducane is?
(a) A womaniser.
(b) A puritan.
(c) A libertine.
(d) A communist.
10. Who is Ducane having a drink with at the beginning of chapter 39?
11. Why does Ducane say he cannot see Kate anymore?
(a) She wants too much.
(b) She found out about Jessica.
(c) He is too much in love.
(d) She is dangerous,
12. What does kind of drink does McGrath pour for himself and Ducane?
13. Whose presence calms Ducane?
14. What city did Richard tell Paula he was moving to?
(b) New York.
15. How did Radeechy kill his wife?
(a) He pushed her off a cliff.
(b) He ran her over.
(c) He pushed her out of a window.
(d) He drowned her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ducane write a letter to at the end of the chapter?
2. What American city does Eric want to live in?
3. What does Mary say she cannot do with Willy?
4. Where is Paula at the beginning of chapter 38?
5. Where has Octavuan gone to in chapter 30?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)