|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Paula at the beginning of chapter 38?
(a) Tower Bridge.
(b) The Tate Gallery.
(c) The National Gallery.
(d) The London Musuem.
2. What kind of animal is Mingo?
(a) A cat.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A bear.
(d) A dog.
3. What does Ducane tell Mary is wrong with him?
(a) Lack of sleep.
(c) Unrequited love.
(d) Bad dreams.
4. Which door does McGrath say was usually locked?
(a) The side door.
(b) The trap door.
(c) The top door.
(d) The back door.
5. What does Ducane say he will open a bottle of?
6. Which two characters do Ducane and Kate think are good for each other?
(a) Willy and Jessica.
(b) Edward and Henrietta.
(c) Pierce and Paula.
(d) Mary and Willy.
7. What does Ducane make a rope out of?
(a) His socks and pants.
(b) His pants and vest.
(c) His shirt and jumper.
(d) His socks and shoe laces.
8. Who is Paula going to meet in London?
9. Who does Ducane ask Mary about?
10. What picture do Paula and Richard sit in front of?
(a) The Bronzino picture.
(b) The Bacon picture.
(c) The Van Gogh picture.
(d) The Peake picture.
11. What is the name of the novel Willy and Paula are reading?
12. What do the police shine their bright light on?
(a) The cliff.
(b) The rocks.
(c) The meadow.
(d) The sea.
13. What does Biranne think Radeechy had odd tastes in?
14. What does Octavian not tell his wife about?
(a) His drinking problem.
(b) His child by another woman.
(c) His late nights with his secretary.
(d) His gambling problem.
15. Where country has Eric now decided to move to?
(a) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Judy run off with?
2. What do the twins decide to do at the end of the book?
3. What bad news does Willy break to Mary in chapter 32?
4. What does Mary put the raspberries in?
5. Who does Ducane find naked in his bed?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)