|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary wonder what it is like to be?
(a) In love.
2. Who tells Pierce he is boring?
3. Who does Ducane ask Mary about?
4. Who does Ducane write a letter to at the end of the chapter?
5. Who looks on as Paula and Richard run from the gallery?
(a) A security guard.
(b) Mary and Willy.
(c) A famous painter.
(d) A group of tourists.
6. Who is Paula going to meet in London?
7. Who is Ducane having a drink with at the beginning of chapter 39?
8. What do the twins decide to do at the end of the book?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Play scrabble.
(c) Play basketball.
(d) Go swimming.
9. Where did Kate and Octavian spend most of their time in Tangier?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In the sea.
(c) In bed.
(d) At the flea markets.
10. What was Richard doing while Paula was talking to Eric?
(a) Buying a car.
(b) Building a shed.
(c) Preparing to kill them.
(d) Listening to them.
11. Who does Ducane meet with in chapter 37?
12. Where do McGrath and Ducane go to at the beginning of chapter 26?
(a) The lakes.
(b) The sewers.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The vaults.
13. What does Mary wrap around Ducane?
(a) A duvet.
(b) Her shawl.
(c) Her overcoat.
(d) A blanket.
14. What does Ducane say he wants?
(a) Someone to comfort him.
(b) Someone to praise him.
(c) Someone to be there for him.
(d) Someone to love him.
15. What does Pierce have tucked into his pants?
(a) A torch.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A flask.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biranne hand Ducane?
2. Why do Barabara and Pierce think it is not a sin that they have just had sex?
3. Where does Mary tell Willy something is happening?
4. What is Willy's surname?
5. What does Ducane make a rope out of?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)