|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Jessica arrive at at the beginning of chapter 23?
2. Where does Mary hear a loud crash?
(a) Mingo's room.
(b) Casie's room.
(c) Theo's room.
(d) Pierce's room.
3. What kind of flowers has someone brought for Willy?
(b) Forget Me Nots.
4. Why was it strange that the gun was lying next to Radeechy's right hand?
(a) The bullets did not match.
(b) He was left handed.
(c) His right hand was broken.
(d) He was shot in the right hand.
5. What does Edward ask his mother if he can have?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A coffee.
(c) A kitchen knife.
(d) A stamp.
6. What does Barbara tell the twins she does not want to do?
7. Where does Paula put Eric's letter?
(a) Under her bed.
(b) In a shoe box.
(c) In the post box.
(d) In her pocket.
8. What does Jessica sniff when she is in Ducane's bedroom?
(a) His sheets.
(b) His socks.
(c) His pillow.
(d) His under pants.
9. What country did Eric move to?
(a) South Africa.
10. What kind of alcoholic drink does Theo drink in Willy's cottage?
11. What day does Ducane want McGrath to visit him?
12. What does Paula think Eric's hands always smelled like?
(d) Dog hair.
13. What has Ducane received permission to search?
(a) The House of Commons.
(b) Willy's house.
(c) Radeecy's house.
(d) Octavian's offices.
14. What is Pierce decorating Barbie's room with?
15. What has Ducane treated Jessica like?
(a) A whore.
(b) A student.
(c) A spinster.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the UK does Octavian plan to visit?
2. What is the name of Mary's 15-year-old son?
3. Why does Willy ask Barabara not to play for him?
4. What does Barbara think has gone wrong with Pierce?
5. Where does Mary follow Willy to at the beginning of chapter 19?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)