|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jessica tell the man she has come from?
(a) The local Conservative Party.
(b) The interior decorators.
(c) The electricity board.
(d) The gas board.
2. On what part of the gun did the police find Biranne's finger prints?
(a) The handle.
(b) The magazine.
(c) The trigger.
(d) The barrel.
3. What country is Fivey from?
4. What language can Willy speak?
5. What has Ducane received permission to search?
(a) The House of Commons.
(b) Willy's house.
(c) Octavian's offices.
(d) Radeecy's house.
6. What country did Theo used to live in?
(d) South Africa.
7. Who does Kate suggest everyone is afraid of?
8. Why was it strange that the gun was lying next to Radeechy's right hand?
(a) His right hand was broken.
(b) The bullets did not match.
(c) He was left handed.
(d) He was shot in the right hand.
9. What part of Britain is Willy from?
(b) Northern Ireland.
10. What does Judy say Radeechy never did to her?
(a) Touched her.
(b) Made her laugh.
(c) Made her feel.
(d) Spoke to her.
11. Who does Ducane think McGrath sold information to?
(a) Radeechy's wife.
(b) The police.
(c) The government.
(d) The press.
12. What did Willy persuade his family to buy so he could play with the dog?
(a) A doll.
(b) A ball.
(c) A bone.
13. What does Ducane not want Kate and Jessica to see him as?
(a) A thief.
(b) A liar.
(c) A slacker.
(d) A womaniser.
14. What does Jessica tell the man she wants to measure?
(a) Ducane's lounge.
(b) Ducane's garage.
(c) Ducane's games room.
(d) Ducane's bedroom.
15. What have the twins brought to the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mary follow Willy to at the beginning of chapter 19?
2. What kind of alcoholic drink does Theo drink in Willy's cottage?
3. What kind of flowers has someone brought for Willy?
4. What does Octavian Gray hear from his office?
5. Where does Mary hear a loud crash?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)