|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the missing cat's name?
2. What does Theo say him and Willy always talk about?
3. Who did Ducane spend the previous evening with?
4. What does Ducane not want Kate and Jessica to see him as?
(a) A slacker.
(b) A thief.
(c) A liar.
(d) A womaniser.
5. What have the twins brought to the house?
6. What do the men think the newspapers are going to write a story about?
(a) A love triangle.
(d) Drug abuse.
7. Where does Paula put Eric's letter?
(a) Under her bed.
(b) In her pocket.
(c) In a shoe box.
(d) In the post box.
8. Who does Willy say has proposed to him?
9. What part of Britain is Willy from?
(c) Northern Ireland.
10. At whose house does Willy arrive at the beginning of chapter 22?
11. Where does Paula go before she meets up with the others?
(a) The National Museum.
(b) The Tate galley.
(c) The Natural History Museum.
(d) The National Gallery.
12. Which mode of transport is Eric using to travel back to England?
13. Why is Mary upset at Willy?
(a) He is always ironic.
(b) He takes too many drugs.
(c) He is always asleep.
(d) He keeps her at a distance.
14. What is the picture of on the front of the postcard?
(a) A basket of puppies.
(b) A naked woman.
(c) A leopard killing a deer.
(d) A veiled woman.
15. Where are Paula, Kate and Mary at the beginning of chapter 17?
(a) At home.
(b) In a forest.
(c) In town.
(d) At the swimming baths.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paula want to buy for Willy?
2. Who does Kate suggest everyone is afraid of?
3. What did Willy persuade his family to buy so he could play with the dog?
4. What does Barbara tell the twins she does not want to do?
5. Who does Octavian have to give a report to?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)