|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Britain is Willy from?
(a) Northern Ireland.
2. Who sits next to Ducane on the journey home?
3. What word does McGrath use to describe the magic girls?
4. Who does Ducane think is the key to Radeech's death?
5. What does Paula think Eric's hands always smelled like?
(c) Dog hair.
6. What does John think he needs?
(a) To be attached.
(b) To go on holiday.
(c) To have a family.
(d) To be alone.
7. What does Octavian Gray hear from his office?
(a) An explosion.
(b) A scream.
(c) A firework.
(d) A gunshot.
8. What kind of animal does the author compare Theo's face to?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A hippo.
(d) A rabbit.
9. Who does Octavian suggest they telephone?
(a) Scotland Yard.
(b) The sheriff.
(c) The military.
10. Where does Mary follow Willy to at the beginning of chapter 19?
(a) The forest.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The graveyard.
(d) The orchard.
11. What does Judy say Radeechy never did to her?
(a) Spoke to her.
(b) Made her feel.
(c) Touched her.
(d) Made her laugh.
12. What does Mary use to catch the green piece of glass Willy throws?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her hat.
(c) Her skirt.
(d) Her mouth.
13. What kind of woman does Jessica tell Willy she is?
(a) A rich woman.
(b) A slutty woman.
(c) A jealous woman.
(d) A weak woman.
14. What is Jessica Bird's occupation?
(a) A writer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A detective.
(d) A secretary.
15. What country did Theo used to live in?
(d) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mary's 15-year-old son?
2. What language does Barbara want Willy to teach her?
3. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
4. What have the twins brought to the house?
5. Where else did the police find Biranne's finger prints?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)