|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willy ask Barabara not to play for him?
(a) He does not have time.
(b) His ears are too sensitive.
(c) He does not like flutes.
(d) Music is too painful.
2. What does Barbara think has gone wrong with Pierce?
3. What has Ducane received permission to search?
(a) Octavian's offices.
(b) Radeecy's house.
(c) The House of Commons.
(d) Willy's house.
4. Where does Paula go before she meets up with the others?
(a) The Tate galley.
(b) The National Gallery.
(c) The Natural History Museum.
(d) The National Museum.
5. What does Judy say Radeechy never did to her?
(a) Touched her.
(b) Made her feel.
(c) Spoke to her.
(d) Made her laugh.
6. Who does Kate suggest everyone is afraid of?
7. What language does Barbara want Willy to teach her?
8. What is Richard's Biranne's position at the company?
(a) Computer analyst.
(b) Chief engineer.
(c) Head of department.
9. What is the picture of on the front of the postcard?
(a) A leopard killing a deer.
(b) A basket of puppies.
(c) A veiled woman.
(d) A naked woman.
10. What kind of alcoholic drink does Theo drink in Willy's cottage?
11. Why is Mary upset at Willy?
(a) He is always ironic.
(b) He keeps her at a distance.
(c) He is always asleep.
(d) He takes too many drugs.
12. What does Kate like the idea of doing with Willy?
(b) Going on holiday.
(c) Taking him away.
(d) Sun bathing.
13. What kind of flowers has someone brought for Willy?
(a) Forget Me Nots.
14. Who does Ducane think is the key to Radeech's death?
15. What does Jessica sniff when she is in Ducane's bedroom?
(a) His pillow.
(b) His under pants.
(c) His socks.
(d) His sheets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ducane spend the previous evening with?
2. What is Jessica Bird's occupation?
3. What kind of animal does the author compare Theo's face to?
4. What sea does Willy say he went on vacation to?
5. Who does Ducane almost collide with as he exits the house?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)