|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John think he needs?
(a) To go on holiday.
(b) To be alone.
(c) To be attached.
(d) To have a family.
2. Who has Ducane come to see at the beginning of chapter 20?
3. What language does Barbara want Willy to teach her?
4. What does Theo say him and Willy always talk about?
5. What does Jessica do when Ducane tries to tell her he cannot see her again?
6. What day does Ducane want McGrath to visit him?
7. Where does Mary follow Willy to at the beginning of chapter 19?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The orchard.
(c) The forest.
(d) The graveyard.
8. Who does Ducane think Judy McGrath is?
(a) Joan of Arc.
(b) Helen of Troy.
9. What did Willy persuade his family to buy so he could play with the dog?
(b) A doll.
(c) A ball.
(d) A bone.
10. Who does Ducane say Mary should marry?
11. What kind of animal has gone missing?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A hamster.
12. What does Ducane want from Biranne?
(b) A set of keys.
13. What is Richard's Biranne's position at the company?
(a) Chief engineer.
(b) Computer analyst.
(c) Head of department.
14. What is the missing cat's name?
15. Where does Paula go before she meets up with the others?
(a) The Tate galley.
(b) The National Gallery.
(c) The National Museum.
(d) The Natural History Museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which mode of transport is Eric using to travel back to England?
2. Where else did the police find Biranne's finger prints?
3. What does Barbara tell Willy she has learned to play?
4. Where does Mary hear a loud crash?
5. What country did Eric move to?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)