|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Willy doing when John enters his cottage?
(a) Writing a letter.
(b) Watching a film.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Listening to music.
2. What language does Barbara want Willy to teach her?
3. What country did Eric move to?
(d) South Africa.
4. What country did Theo used to live in?
(b) South Africa.
5. What is Richard's Biranne's position at the company?
(b) Head of department.
(c) Chief engineer.
(d) Computer analyst.
6. Where does Willy say he is going for a few days?
7. What does Theo say him and Willy always talk about?
8. What does Mary use to catch the green piece of glass Willy throws?
(a) Her hat.
(b) Her skirt.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her mouth.
9. Where does Mary hear a loud crash?
(a) Theo's room.
(b) Casie's room.
(c) Pierce's room.
(d) Mingo's room.
10. What does Edward ask his mother if he can have?
(a) A stamp.
(b) A kitchen knife.
(c) A coffee.
(d) A cigarette.
11. What does Mary tell Willy she wished he did more?
12. What transport did Paula and her friends use to travel to town?
13. What does Barbara tell the twins she does not want to do?
14. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
(a) Whaling cave.
(b) Gunnar's cave.
(c) Shark's cave.
(d) Diver's cave.
15. What has Ducane treated Jessica like?
(a) A student.
(b) A whore.
(c) A spinster.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judy McGrath call Ducane?
2. Where is everyone at the beginning of chapter 25?
3. What does Barbara think has gone wrong with Pierce?
4. Why was it strange that the gun was lying next to Radeechy's right hand?
5. What is the missing cat's name?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)