|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sits next to Ducane on the journey home?
2. What country did Eric move to?
(a) South Africa.
3. What does Theo say him and Willy always talk about?
4. Where else did the police find Biranne's finger prints?
(a) Radeechy's watch.
(b) The blinds.
(c) Radeechy's collar.
(d) The door handle.
5. What does Mary think she needs to do to get Willy to open up to her?
(a) Buy him presents.
(b) Care for him.
(c) Argue with him.
(d) Love him.
6. Which mode of transport is Eric using to travel back to England?
7. What does Jessica sniff when she is in Ducane's bedroom?
(a) His socks.
(b) His sheets.
(c) His pillow.
(d) His under pants.
8. What is Willy doing when John enters his cottage?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Writing a letter.
(c) Listening to music.
(d) Watching a film.
9. Why does Willy ask Barabara not to play for him?
(a) He does not have time.
(b) He does not like flutes.
(c) His ears are too sensitive.
(d) Music is too painful.
10. What does Edward ask his mother if he can have?
(a) A kitchen knife.
(b) A stamp.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A coffee.
11. What language can Willy speak?
12. What does Ducane want from Biranne?
(a) A set of keys.
13. What do the men think the newspapers are going to write a story about?
(a) A love triangle.
(b) Drug abuse.
14. Who does Willy say has proposed to him?
15. What is the missing cat's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. At whose house does Willy arrive at the beginning of chapter 22?
2. What has Ducane treated Jessica like?
3. What does Mary use to catch the green piece of glass Willy throws?
4. What is the name of the women the men think the newspapers are going to write about?
5. What does Jessica tell the man she wants to measure?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)