|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ducane treated Jessica like?
(a) A whore.
(b) A spinster.
(c) A child.
(d) A student.
2. What part of the UK does Octavian plan to visit?
3. Where does Willy say he is going for a few days?
4. What does Barbara tell Willy she has learned to play?
(a) A clarinet quartet.
(b) A flute quartet.
(c) A violin fourtet.
(d) A piano falsetto.
5. Who does the woman on the postcard remind Ducane of?
6. What kind of animal has gone missing?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A hamster.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
7. What does Barbara tell the twins she does not want to do?
8. Why was it strange that the gun was lying next to Radeechy's right hand?
(a) The bullets did not match.
(b) He was shot in the right hand.
(c) He was left handed.
(d) His right hand was broken.
9. What is Willy doing when John enters his cottage?
(a) Writing a letter.
(b) Watching a film.
(c) Listening to music.
(d) Reading a book.
10. Who does Willy say has proposed to him?
11. What does Kate like the idea of doing with Willy?
(b) Taking him away.
(c) Sun bathing.
(d) Going on holiday.
12. What does Mary think she needs to do to get Willy to open up to her?
(a) Care for him.
(b) Love him.
(c) Buy him presents.
(d) Argue with him.
13. What does Willy tell Jessica she is?
14. Who does Octavian suggest they telephone?
(b) The sheriff.
(c) Scotland Yard.
(d) The military.
15. What is Richard's Biranne's position at the company?
(a) Chief engineer.
(b) Head of department.
(c) Computer analyst.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ducane say Mary should marry?
2. What part of Barbara's body does Pierce touch?
3. What have the twins brought to the house?
4. Where does Paula go before she meets up with the others?
5. What does Paula want to buy for Willy?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)