|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Ducane in at the beginning of chapter 13?
2. At whose house does Willy arrive at the beginning of chapter 22?
3. What language can Willy speak?
4. On what part of the gun did the police find Biranne's finger prints?
(a) The trigger.
(b) The handle.
(c) The magazine.
(d) The barrel.
5. What sea does Willy say he went on vacation to?
(a) The Black Sea.
(b) The North Sea.
(c) The Irish Sea.
(d) The Red Sea.
6. Who does Octavian suggest they telephone?
(a) The sheriff.
(b) Scotland Yard.
(c) The military.
7. Who does Ducane think is the key to Radeech's death?
8. Which mode of transport is Eric using to travel back to England?
9. Why was it strange that the gun was lying next to Radeechy's right hand?
(a) He was shot in the right hand.
(b) He was left handed.
(c) His right hand was broken.
(d) The bullets did not match.
10. What does Mary use to catch the green piece of glass Willy throws?
(a) Her hat.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her mouth.
(d) Her skirt.
11. Who has Ducane come to see at the beginning of chapter 20?
12. Who is Edward looking for?
13. What does Judy say Radeechy never did to her?
(a) Made her laugh.
(b) Made her feel.
(c) Spoke to her.
(d) Touched her.
14. What does Barbara tell the twins she does not want to do?
15. Why is Mary upset at Willy?
(a) He is always ironic.
(b) He is always asleep.
(c) He keeps her at a distance.
(d) He takes too many drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ducane not want Kate and Jessica to see him as?
2. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
3. What part of Britain is Willy from?
4. Where are Paula, Kate and Mary at the beginning of chapter 17?
5. What is the name of the women the men think the newspapers are going to write about?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)