|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Willy say has proposed to him?
2. What language are Barbara and Ducane speaking together?
3. What does Ducane want from Biranne?
(b) A set of keys.
4. Who is Edward looking for?
5. What does Barbara think has gone wrong with Pierce?
6. Where does Paula go before she meets up with the others?
(a) The National Gallery.
(b) The Natural History Museum.
(c) The National Museum.
(d) The Tate galley.
7. What does Ducane not want Kate and Jessica to see him as?
(a) A liar.
(b) A slacker.
(c) A womaniser.
(d) A thief.
8. What kind of animal has gone missing?
(a) A dog.
(b) A hamster.
(c) A cat.
(d) A monkey.
9. What does Jessica do when Ducane tries to tell her he cannot see her again?
10. What does Barbara tell the twins she does not want to do?
11. What part of Barbara's body does Pierce touch?
(a) Her stomach.
(b) Her knee.
(c) Her thigh.
(d) Her chest.
12. Who does Kate suggest everyone is afraid of?
13. What does Paula want to buy for Willy?
14. Who does Octavian suggest they telephone?
(a) The military.
(b) Scotland Yard.
(c) The sheriff.
15. Who does Ducane almost collide with as he exits the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
2. Where does Mary hear a loud crash?
3. Who does Ducane think Judy McGrath is?
4. Where else did the police find Biranne's finger prints?
5. What kind of alcoholic drink does Theo drink in Willy's cottage?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)