|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language can Willy speak?
2. What is Willy doing when John enters his cottage?
(a) Writing a letter.
(b) Watching a film.
(c) Listening to music.
(d) Reading a book.
3. What does Paula think Eric's hands always smelled like?
(c) Dog hair.
4. What part of the UK does Octavian plan to visit?
5. What is Pierce decorating Barbie's room with?
6. What does Paula want to buy for Willy?
7. Who sits next to Ducane on the journey home?
8. Who does the woman on the postcard remind Ducane of?
9. What word does McGrath use to describe the magic girls?
10. What country did Eric move to?
(d) South Africa.
11. What language does Barbara want Willy to teach her?
12. Who does Ducane think McGrath sold information to?
(a) The police.
(b) The government.
(c) Radeechy's wife.
(d) The press.
13. What does Kate like the idea of doing with Willy?
(b) Taking him away.
(c) Going on holiday.
(d) Sun bathing.
14. What are the twins examining on the beach?
15. Where is everyone at the beginning of chapter 25?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The lounge.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The games room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theo say him and Willy always talk about?
2. What is the picture of on the front of the postcard?
3. Who did Ducane spend the previous evening with?
4. What has Ducane received permission to search?
5. Where does Mary follow Willy to at the beginning of chapter 19?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)