|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jessica tell the man she wants to measure?
(a) Ducane's games room.
(b) Ducane's garage.
(c) Ducane's lounge.
(d) Ducane's bedroom.
2. What is the name of the women the men think the newspapers are going to write about?
(a) Joan of Arc.
(b) Anne Frank.
(c) Helen of Troy.
(d) Annie Nightingale.
3. What sea does Willy say he went on vacation to?
(a) The North Sea.
(b) The Red Sea.
(c) The Black Sea.
(d) The Irish Sea.
4. Why is Mary upset at Willy?
(a) He keeps her at a distance.
(b) He is always ironic.
(c) He is always asleep.
(d) He takes too many drugs.
5. What does Jessica sniff when she is in Ducane's bedroom?
(a) His sheets.
(b) His under pants.
(c) His pillow.
(d) His socks.
6. Who does Octavian have to give a report to?
(a) The primeminister.
(b) The transport minister.
(c) The deputy primeminister.
(d) The health minister.
7. Who does Willy say has proposed to him?
8. Who does Ducane think is the key to Radeech's death?
9. Who sits next to Ducane on the journey home?
10. What does Willy tell Jessica she is?
11. What does Ducane not want Kate and Jessica to see him as?
(a) A thief.
(b) A slacker.
(c) A womaniser.
(d) A liar.
12. What part of Barbara's body does Pierce touch?
(a) Her chest.
(b) Her thigh.
(c) Her stomach.
(d) Her knee.
13. What language can Willy speak?
14. What is Pierce decorating Barbie's room with?
15. Where does Paula put Eric's letter?
(a) In a shoe box.
(b) In her pocket.
(c) Under her bed.
(d) In the post box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal has gone missing?
2. What country did Eric move to?
3. What word does McGrath use to describe the magic girls?
4. Who has Ducane come to see at the beginning of chapter 20?
5. Where does Paula go before she meets up with the others?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)