|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
(a) Whaling cave.
(b) Gunnar's cave.
(c) Shark's cave.
(d) Diver's cave.
2. Who does Ducane think Judy McGrath is?
(a) Helen of Troy.
(b) Joan of Arc.
3. Where does Mary hear a loud crash?
(a) Casie's room.
(b) Pierce's room.
(c) Theo's room.
(d) Mingo's room.
4. What does Theo suffer from?
(c) A hole in his heart.
5. What language does Barbara want Willy to teach her?
6. What does Jessica tell the man she wants to measure?
(a) Ducane's bedroom.
(b) Ducane's games room.
(c) Ducane's garage.
(d) Ducane's lounge.
7. Where does Mary follow Willy to at the beginning of chapter 19?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The orchard.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The forest.
8. What kind of animal has gone missing?
(a) A hamster.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
9. What part of the UK does Octavian plan to visit?
10. On what part of the gun did the police find Biranne's finger prints?
(a) The barrel.
(b) The magazine.
(c) The trigger.
(d) The handle.
11. What part of Britain is Willy from?
(d) Northern Ireland.
12. Who does Ducane say Mary should marry?
13. What does Mary think she needs to do to get Willy to open up to her?
(a) Care for him.
(b) Love him.
(c) Buy him presents.
(d) Argue with him.
14. What language are Barbara and Ducane speaking together?
15. Where are Paula, Kate and Mary at the beginning of chapter 17?
(a) In town.
(b) At the swimming baths.
(c) At home.
(d) In a forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language can Willy speak?
2. What do the men think the newspapers are going to write a story about?
3. What is Willy doing when John enters his cottage?
4. Who is Edward looking for?
5. Who does Ducane think McGrath sold information to?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)