|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Britain is Willy from?
(c) Northern Ireland.
2. What are the twins examining on the beach?
3. What is the missing cat's name?
4. Why does Willy ask Barabara not to play for him?
(a) Music is too painful.
(b) He does not have time.
(c) His ears are too sensitive.
(d) He does not like flutes.
5. What is Jessica Bird's occupation?
(a) A writer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A detective.
(d) A secretary.
6. What country did Eric move to?
(d) South Africa.
7. What does Judy say Radeechy never did to her?
(a) Made her feel.
(b) Spoke to her.
(c) Touched her.
(d) Made her laugh.
8. Where does Jessica tell the man she has come from?
(a) The gas board.
(b) The electricity board.
(c) The interior decorators.
(d) The local Conservative Party.
9. What does Octavian Gray hear from his office?
(a) A scream.
(b) A firework.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) An explosion.
10. Where does Paula go before she meets up with the others?
(a) The National Gallery.
(b) The National Museum.
(c) The Natural History Museum.
(d) The Tate galley.
11. What do the men think the newspapers are going to write a story about?
(a) Drug abuse.
(d) A love triangle.
12. Which mode of transport is Eric using to travel back to England?
13. What does Barbara think has gone wrong with Pierce?
14. Who does Ducane say Mary should marry?
15. Who has Ducane come to see at the beginning of chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the twins brought to the house?
2. What is Willy doing when John enters his cottage?
3. What kind of animal has gone missing?
4. What is the name of the women the men think the newspapers are going to write about?
5. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)