|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ducane say Mary should marry?
2. What does Kate like the idea of doing with Willy?
(a) Taking him away.
(b) Sun bathing.
(c) Going on holiday.
3. Where are Paula, Kate and Mary at the beginning of chapter 17?
(a) At the swimming baths.
(b) At home.
(c) In town.
(d) In a forest.
4. Which mode of transport is Eric using to travel back to England?
5. What kind of alcoholic drink does Theo drink in Willy's cottage?
6. Who does Ducane think Judy McGrath is?
(b) Joan of Arc.
(c) Helen of Troy.
7. Where else did the police find Biranne's finger prints?
(a) The door handle.
(b) Radeechy's collar.
(c) Radeechy's watch.
(d) The blinds.
8. Who does Ducane think is the key to Radeech's death?
9. What has Ducane treated Jessica like?
(a) A spinster.
(b) A whore.
(c) A child.
(d) A student.
10. Who has John received a postcard from?
11. What does Jessica sniff when she is in Ducane's bedroom?
(a) His sheets.
(b) His under pants.
(c) His pillow.
(d) His socks.
12. Who does Kate suggest everyone is afraid of?
13. What does Barbara tell the twins she does not want to do?
14. What does Ducane not want Kate and Jessica to see him as?
(a) A womaniser.
(b) A slacker.
(c) A thief.
(d) A liar.
15. Who has Ducane come to see at the beginning of chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John think he needs?
2. What does Willy tell Jessica she is?
3. What kind of flowers has someone brought for Willy?
4. Where does Mary hear a loud crash?
5. Where does Paula go before she meets up with the others?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)