|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Willy persuade his family to buy so he could play with the dog?
(a) A doll.
(b) A ball.
(d) A bone.
2. What does Kate like the idea of doing with Willy?
(b) Sun bathing.
(c) Going on holiday.
(d) Taking him away.
3. What does Barbara tell the twins she does not want to do?
4. What part of the UK does Octavian plan to visit?
5. What does John think he needs?
(a) To go on holiday.
(b) To have a family.
(c) To be alone.
(d) To be attached.
6. What is the picture of on the front of the postcard?
(a) A veiled woman.
(b) A basket of puppies.
(c) A naked woman.
(d) A leopard killing a deer.
7. Why was it strange that the gun was lying next to Radeechy's right hand?
(a) His right hand was broken.
(b) He was left handed.
(c) The bullets did not match.
(d) He was shot in the right hand.
8. At whose house does Willy arrive at the beginning of chapter 22?
9. Who does Kate suggest everyone is afraid of?
10. Who has John received a postcard from?
11. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
(a) Gunnar's cave.
(b) Whaling cave.
(c) Shark's cave.
(d) Diver's cave.
12. What do the men think the newspapers are going to write a story about?
(c) Drug abuse.
(d) A love triangle.
13. What is Willy doing when John enters his cottage?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Writing a letter.
(c) Watching a film.
(d) Listening to music.
14. What day does Ducane want McGrath to visit him?
15. What does Jessica do when Ducane tries to tell her he cannot see her again?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ducane think McGrath sold information to?
2. What is Richard's Biranne's position at the company?
3. Who does Ducane think Judy McGrath is?
4. Who did Ducane spend the previous evening with?
5. What is Pierce decorating Barbie's room with?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)