|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ducane think is the key to Radeech's death?
2. What is Richard's Biranne's position at the company?
(b) Head of department.
(c) Chief engineer.
(d) Computer analyst.
3. What sea does Willy say he went on vacation to?
(a) The North Sea.
(b) The Red Sea.
(c) The Irish Sea.
(d) The Black Sea.
4. What has Ducane received permission to search?
(a) Octavian's offices.
(b) Willy's house.
(c) Radeecy's house.
(d) The House of Commons.
5. What does Mary think she needs to do to get Willy to open up to her?
(a) Love him.
(b) Argue with him.
(c) Buy him presents.
(d) Care for him.
6. Where does Jessica tell the man she has come from?
(a) The interior decorators.
(b) The electricity board.
(c) The local Conservative Party.
(d) The gas board.
7. Where does Paula put Eric's letter?
(a) Under her bed.
(b) In a shoe box.
(c) In the post box.
(d) In her pocket.
8. Why does Willy ask Barabara not to play for him?
(a) He does not have time.
(b) His ears are too sensitive.
(c) Music is too painful.
(d) He does not like flutes.
9. What kind of animal has gone missing?
(a) A hamster.
(b) A dog.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A cat.
10. What does Willy tell Jessica she is?
11. Who does McGrath say was often at Radeechy's house?
12. Who does Willy say has proposed to him?
13. What is the picture of on the front of the postcard?
(a) A leopard killing a deer.
(b) A basket of puppies.
(c) A veiled woman.
(d) A naked woman.
14. What kind of alcoholic drink does Theo drink in Willy's cottage?
15. What does Droysen think Radeech is depressed over?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) His wife's death.
(c) His financial situation.
(d) His loneliness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ducane spend the previous evening with?
2. Whose house does Jessica arrive at at the beginning of chapter 23?
3. What is Judy holding?
4. What does Octavian Gray hear from his office?
5. What does John think he needs?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)