|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal has gone missing?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A hamster.
2. Where does Paula put Eric's letter?
(a) In a shoe box.
(b) In the post box.
(c) In her pocket.
(d) Under her bed.
3. What is Pierce decorating Barbie's room with?
4. What country did Theo used to live in?
(c) South Africa.
5. What has Ducane received permission to search?
(a) Willy's house.
(b) Octavian's offices.
(c) The House of Commons.
(d) Radeecy's house.
6. Why was it strange that the gun was lying next to Radeechy's right hand?
(a) He was left handed.
(b) His right hand was broken.
(c) The bullets did not match.
(d) He was shot in the right hand.
7. What kind of alcoholic drink does Theo drink in Willy's cottage?
8. What is Willy doing when John enters his cottage?
(a) Writing a letter.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Listening to music.
(d) Watching a film.
9. What word does McGrath use to describe the magic girls?
10. Who does Willy say has proposed to him?
11. Where does Mary hear a loud crash?
(a) Pierce's room.
(b) Theo's room.
(c) Mingo's room.
(d) Casie's room.
12. What does Mary tell Willy she wished he did more?
13. What is the missing cat's name?
14. What does Jessica do when Ducane tries to tell her he cannot see her again?
15. Who has Ducane come to see at the beginning of chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judy say Radeechy never did to her?
2. Whose house does Jessica arrive at at the beginning of chapter 23?
3. Where else did the police find Biranne's finger prints?
4. What does Barbara tell the twins she does not want to do?
5. What is Judy holding?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)