|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Willy say has proposed to him?
2. What does Barbara tell the twins she does not want to do?
3. What is Jessica Bird's occupation?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A secretary.
(c) A detective.
(d) A writer.
4. What does Barbara tell Willy she has learned to play?
(a) A flute quartet.
(b) A piano falsetto.
(c) A clarinet quartet.
(d) A violin fourtet.
5. Where does Paula go before she meets up with the others?
(a) The Tate galley.
(b) The National Gallery.
(c) The National Museum.
(d) The Natural History Museum.
6. Where does Mary hear a loud crash?
(a) Theo's room.
(b) Casie's room.
(c) Pierce's room.
(d) Mingo's room.
7. What does Paula want to buy for Willy?
8. What does Willy tell Jessica she is?
9. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
(a) Shark's cave.
(b) Whaling cave.
(c) Diver's cave.
(d) Gunnar's cave.
10. What does Ducane not want Kate and Jessica to see him as?
(a) A thief.
(b) A womaniser.
(c) A liar.
(d) A slacker.
11. What does Mary tell Willy she wished he did more?
12. What is Judy holding?
(a) A walking stick.
(b) A riding whip.
(c) A gun.
(d) A hair brush.
13. What day does Ducane want McGrath to visit him?
14. What does Mary think she needs to do to get Willy to open up to her?
(a) Care for him.
(b) Love him.
(c) Argue with him.
(d) Buy him presents.
15. What is the name of Mary's 15-year-old son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ducane almost collide with as he exits the house?
2. What does Theo say him and Willy always talk about?
3. Who has John received a postcard from?
4. What country is Fivey from?
5. What kind of alcoholic drink does Theo drink in Willy's cottage?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)