|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paula think Eric's hands always smelled like?
(b) Dog hair.
2. What kind of animal has gone missing?
(a) A cat.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A hamster.
(d) A dog.
3. What does Jessica do when Ducane tries to tell her he cannot see her again?
4. Who does McGrath say was often at Radeechy's house?
5. What day does Ducane want McGrath to visit him?
6. What does Barbara tell the twins she does not want to do?
7. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
(a) Gunnar's cave.
(b) Whaling cave.
(c) Diver's cave.
(d) Shark's cave.
8. What does Jessica sniff when she is in Ducane's bedroom?
(a) His under pants.
(b) His socks.
(c) His sheets.
(d) His pillow.
9. What transport did Paula and her friends use to travel to town?
10. What is the name of Mary's 15-year-old son?
11. Why is Mary upset at Willy?
(a) He is always asleep.
(b) He takes too many drugs.
(c) He keeps her at a distance.
(d) He is always ironic.
12. What does Mary think she needs to do to get Willy to open up to her?
(a) Care for him.
(b) Love him.
(c) Argue with him.
(d) Buy him presents.
13. Where does Jessica tell the man she has come from?
(a) The electricity board.
(b) The local Conservative Party.
(c) The gas board.
(d) The interior decorators.
14. What does Mary use to catch the green piece of glass Willy throws?
(a) Her skirt.
(b) Her hat.
(c) Her mouth.
(d) Her hands.
15. What does Theo suffer from?
(c) A hole in his heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has John received a postcard from?
2. What part of Britain is Willy from?
3. What does Paula want to buy for Willy?
4. Who does Ducane almost collide with as he exits the house?
5. What is the name of the women the men think the newspapers are going to write about?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)