|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara think has gone wrong with Pierce?
2. What does Willy tell Jessica she is?
3. What does Theo suffer from?
(c) A hole in his heart.
4. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
(a) Diver's cave.
(b) Whaling cave.
(c) Gunnar's cave.
(d) Shark's cave.
5. Where does Willy say he is going for a few days?
6. What does Edward ask his mother if he can have?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A coffee.
(c) A kitchen knife.
(d) A stamp.
7. What have the twins brought to the house?
8. Why is Mary upset at Willy?
(a) He keeps her at a distance.
(b) He takes too many drugs.
(c) He is always ironic.
(d) He is always asleep.
9. What is Willy doing when John enters his cottage?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Watching a film.
(c) Listening to music.
(d) Writing a letter.
10. What does Ducane want from Biranne?
(c) A set of keys.
11. What has Ducane treated Jessica like?
(a) A student.
(b) A whore.
(c) A spinster.
(d) A child.
12. What city is Ducane in at the beginning of chapter 13?
13. Which mode of transport is Eric using to travel back to England?
14. What does Mary tell Willy she wished he did more?
15. On what part of the gun did the police find Biranne's finger prints?
(a) The magazine.
(b) The barrel.
(c) The handle.
(d) The trigger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Barbara's body does Pierce touch?
2. What do the men think the newspapers are going to write a story about?
3. Who does Ducane think Judy McGrath is?
4. What country did Theo used to live in?
5. Who does Willy say has proposed to him?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)