|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say we think with?
(a) Our hearts.
(b) Our bodies.
(c) Our stomachs.
(d) Our minds.
2. What has Ducane received permission to search?
(a) Octavian's offices.
(b) Willy's house.
(c) Radeecy's house.
(d) The House of Commons.
3. What part of Barbara's body does Pierce touch?
(a) Her knee.
(b) Her stomach.
(c) Her thigh.
(d) Her chest.
4. What does Mary use to catch the green piece of glass Willy throws?
(a) Her skirt.
(b) Her hat.
(c) Her mouth.
(d) Her hands.
5. Which mode of transport is Eric using to travel back to England?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Julie hear arriving downstairs?
2. What country did Eric move to?
3. What kind of event does Pierce talk about after Saturday lunch?
4. Who does Octavian suggest they telephone?
5. Where does Mary follow Willy to at the beginning of chapter 19?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)