|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what part of the gun did the police find Biranne's finger prints?
(a) The handle.
(b) The barrel.
(c) The trigger.
(d) The magazine.
2. What does Pierce have tucked into his pants?
(a) A flask.
(b) A torch.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
3. What has Ducane received permission to search?
(a) Radeecy's house.
(b) Octavian's offices.
(c) The House of Commons.
(d) Willy's house.
4. What have the twins brought to the house?
5. Who does Octavian have to give a report to?
(a) The health minister.
(b) The transport minister.
(c) The primeminister.
(d) The deputy primeminister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ducane tell Mary is wrong with him?
2. Whose house does Jessica arrive at at the beginning of chapter 23?
3. Where are Paula, Kate and Mary at the beginning of chapter 17?
4. What does Ducane not want Kate and Jessica to see him as?
5. What does Pierce see when he turns on his torch?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)