|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willy ask Barabara not to play for him?
(a) He does not have time.
(b) Music is too painful.
(c) His ears are too sensitive.
(d) He does not like flutes.
2. Who does Ducane find naked in his bed?
3. Who does Julie hear arriving downstairs?
(a) The pieman.
(b) The postman.
(c) The milkman.
(d) The breadman.
4. What kind of flowers has someone brought for Willy?
(d) Forget Me Nots.
5. What does Kate like the idea of doing with Willy?
(a) Going on holiday.
(b) Taking him away.
(d) Sun bathing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the woman on the postcard remind Ducane of?
2. What part of Barbara's body does Pierce touch?
3. What country is Fivey from?
4. What do the men think the newspapers are going to write a story about?
5. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)