|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
(a) Whaling cave.
(b) Shark's cave.
(c) Diver's cave.
(d) Gunnar's cave.
2. Where did Kate and Octavian spend most of their time in Tangier?
(a) In the sea.
(b) On the beach.
(c) In bed.
(d) At the flea markets.
3. What does Barbara tell Willy she has learned to play?
(a) A piano falsetto.
(b) A flute quartet.
(c) A violin fourtet.
(d) A clarinet quartet.
4. What has Ducane treated Jessica like?
(a) A whore.
(b) A spinster.
(c) A child.
(d) A student.
5. What does Paula think Eric's hands always smelled like?
(d) Dog hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language are Barbara and Ducane speaking together?
2. Who does Octavian have to give a report to?
3. What are the twins examining on the beach?
4. At whose house does Willy arrive at the beginning of chapter 22?
5. What is the name of Mary's 15-year-old son?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)