|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kate suggest everyone is afraid of?
2. What is the name of the women the men think the newspapers are going to write about?
(a) Annie Nightingale.
(b) Helen of Troy.
(c) Joan of Arc.
(d) Anne Frank.
3. What kind of animal has gone missing?
(a) A dog.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A cat.
(d) A hamster.
4. Who does Octavian have to give a report to?
(a) The primeminister.
(b) The health minister.
(c) The transport minister.
(d) The deputy primeminister.
5. Who does the woman on the postcard remind Ducane of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters do Ducane and Kate think are good for each other?
2. Why does Judy say she married McGrath?
3. What country is Fivey from?
4. What does Ducane think McGrath could do to him?
5. Who does Ducane say Mary should marry?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)