|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paula think Eric's hands always smelled like?
(b) Dog hair.
2. What does Droysen think Radeech is depressed over?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) His loneliness.
(c) His financial situation.
(d) His wife's death.
3. What part of Britain is Willy from?
(b) Northern Ireland.
4. Where are Paula, Kate and Mary at the beginning of chapter 17?
(a) At home.
(b) In town.
(c) At the swimming baths.
(d) In a forest.
5. What does Edward ask his mother if he can have?
(a) A stamp.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A kitchen knife.
(d) A coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Willy doing when John enters his cottage?
2. What is the name of the women the men think the newspapers are going to write about?
3. Where does Mary hear a loud crash?
4. Who does Ducane think McGrath sold information to?
5. Who is Edward looking for?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)