|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jessica sniff when she is in Ducane's bedroom?
(a) His pillow.
(b) His sheets.
(c) His socks.
(d) His under pants.
2. What does Droysen think Radeech is depressed over?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) His financial situation.
(c) His loneliness.
(d) His wife's death.
3. What is the name of the women the men think the newspapers are going to write about?
(a) Joan of Arc.
(b) Annie Nightingale.
(c) Helen of Troy.
(d) Anne Frank.
4. What country did Theo used to live in?
(b) South Africa.
5. What does Barbara think has gone wrong with Pierce?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mary upset at Willy?
2. What country did Eric move to?
3. What kind of woman does Jessica tell Willy she is?
4. What does Jessica do when Ducane tries to tell her he cannot see her again?
5. Where are Paula, Kate and Mary at the beginning of chapter 17?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)