|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Paula, Kate and Mary at the beginning of chapter 17?
(a) At home.
(b) In town.
(c) In a forest.
(d) At the swimming baths.
2. What country did Theo used to live in?
(d) South Africa.
3. Which mode of transport is Eric using to travel back to England?
4. What kind of animal does the author compare Theo's face to?
(a) A hippo.
(b) A cat.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A dog.
5. What does John think he needs?
(a) To be attached.
(b) To have a family.
(c) To be alone.
(d) To go on holiday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal has gone missing?
2. Where does Paula go before she meets up with the others?
3. Who does McGrath say was often at Radeechy's house?
4. Who is Edward looking for?
5. Where does Mary follow Willy to at the beginning of chapter 19?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)