|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mary follow Willy to at the beginning of chapter 19?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The forest.
(c) The orchard.
(d) The graveyard.
2. What does Jessica tell the man she wants to measure?
(a) Ducane's lounge.
(b) Ducane's garage.
(c) Ducane's games room.
(d) Ducane's bedroom.
3. What are the twins examining on the beach?
4. Why does Willy ask Barabara not to play for him?
(a) His ears are too sensitive.
(b) He does not have time.
(c) He does not like flutes.
(d) Music is too painful.
5. What does Barbara tell Willy she has learned to play?
(a) A piano falsetto.
(b) A clarinet quartet.
(c) A violin fourtet.
(d) A flute quartet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language can Willy speak?
2. What is Richard's Biranne's position at the company?
3. What kind of animal does the author compare Theo's face to?
4. Who does Kate suggest everyone is afraid of?
5. What country did Eric move to?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)