|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willy ask Barabara not to play for him?
(a) Music is too painful.
(b) He does not have time.
(c) His ears are too sensitive.
(d) He does not like flutes.
2. Where does Mary follow Willy to at the beginning of chapter 19?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The forest.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The orchard.
3. What has Ducane treated Jessica like?
(a) A child.
(b) A student.
(c) A spinster.
(d) A whore.
4. What did Willy persuade his family to buy so he could play with the dog?
(a) A bone.
(b) A doll.
(d) A ball.
5. What is Willy doing when John enters his cottage?
(a) Writing a letter.
(b) Listening to music.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Watching a film.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard's Biranne's position at the company?
2. What country did Eric move to?
3. What transport did Paula and her friends use to travel to town?
4. What does Edward ask his mother if he can have?
5. Who does Kate suggest everyone is afraid of?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)