|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the women the men think the newspapers are going to write about?
(a) Anne Frank.
(b) Joan of Arc.
(c) Annie Nightingale.
(d) Helen of Troy.
2. What kind of animal does the author compare Theo's face to?
(a) A hippo.
(b) A cat.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A dog.
3. What does Barbara think has gone wrong with Pierce?
4. What has Ducane treated Jessica like?
(a) A child.
(b) A spinster.
(c) A whore.
(d) A student.
5. What country did Eric move to?
(c) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Britain is Willy from?
2. What does Droysen think Radeech is depressed over?
3. Who does Octavian suggest they telephone?
4. What part of Barbara's body does Pierce touch?
5. What do the men think the newspapers are going to write a story about?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)