|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John think he needs?
(a) To have a family.
(b) To go on holiday.
(c) To be alone.
(d) To be attached.
2. What kind of animal does the author compare Theo's face to?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A cat.
(c) A hippo.
(d) A dog.
3. What have the twins brought to the house?
4. What do the men think the newspapers are going to write a story about?
(c) A love triangle.
(d) Drug abuse.
5. What country did Theo used to live in?
(b) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the UK does Octavian plan to visit?
2. What does Barbara tell the twins she does not want to do?
3. What does Edward ask his mother if he can have?
4. What part of Barbara's body does Pierce touch?
5. What is Willy doing when John enters his cottage?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)